"Yes you're here but when you look away or close your eyes it's like you're hiding from me. I don't like it."I pull my arms tighter around her.

A comfortable silence fills the air. The only sounds are my breathing matching hers. My fingers trail down her back feeling every sip of her spine. I love feeling her beneath my fingers.

"If you keep doing that you're going to make me fall asleep."She nudges her head more into the crook of my neck.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper back to her.

"But before you fall asleep I think we need to talk." I tell her hoping she will like what I have to say to her.

"Okay, I also need to ask you something too." She catches me off guard. I really hope what she has to tell me is half as good as what I want to ask her.

It takes us a few seconds to decide who will start. I feel my hands becoming clammy and my heart racing I hope she can't tell how nervous I am. She scoots her body back from mine just enough so we can look into each other's eyes but our bodies still tangled within each other's. 

I decided to talk first. Just get it over with. I take a deep breath trying to subside the nerves forming in the pit of my stomach.

"Ev, when you were in the hospital and I saw you laying in the bed I felt hopeless. I felt like I failed you. Like I said before I should've been there for  you. I want to always be there with you and for you. These past weeks have been a whirlwind for us but I've never been more happier especially since I'm with you. I want you to be mine. I want us to be together and get to know more of each other if you will have me." I let out a deep breath searching her face for her reaction to what I just confessed.

Her small manicured hand runs a long my collar bone up to the back of my neck sending chills all over my body. I love the affect she has on me. Her eyes trail over my face but hers not giving any hint to what she's thinking and it's killing me. She pulls my head down to hers and soft lips crush into mine. I guess she liked what I told her. My body relaxes back against hers.

I run my hands down to her thin waist and wrap around her leg lifting her up to sit on top of me. A small squeal comes from her lips but she still keeps them against mine.

"Baby. You're. Killing. Me. Here." I say in between our kisses. It makes her break away pushing herself up so she can look at me.

"By the way you're kissing me tells me you like what I said but I'd really like to know what's going on in here." I rub my thumb across her forehead down to her cheek.

" I mean I thought we were kind of already together. We do already sleep together every night. I thought I was already yours." A smiled crosses her face as she plays with her fingers against my chest.

"If I'm being honest you've been mine since the night of the engagement party. I just couldn't say or do anything because I didn't want to come off too strong." I chuckle.

Her lips come crashing down to mine again making me grip her waist. Her kisses are becoming faster and I can feel her starting to slowly grind herself against me.

"Don't get me wrong I love what you're doing to me but I thought you had something to tell me." I ask her trying to distract myself before I take her right here and right now.

"It can wait." She pants into my ear before nipping my earlobe with her teeth.

A moan escapes my lips going against me distracting myself any longer from her.

I wrap my arm around her waist and roll us so she's underneath me. Her beautiful big eyes stare into mine making me want her even more. I can feel her chest rising and falling against mine. My lips find hers again while my hands find the waist band of her panties and pulling them down her slender legs. I trail my fingertips along her smooth skin creating goosebumps as I make my way up between her thighs. I can feel the heat radiating from her core. A moan escapes her lips when my hand cups her wet core. I push my palm gently into her feeling her clit grind against my skin. Her body arches under mine making her feel even more close to me. Her fingers tangle at the nape of my neck as she pushes her sex even more into me.

I sit up slowly not leaving my fingers from her burning wet skin. She pulls her shirt over her head revealing her perfect round breast to me. Before I could move she pulls my clothes off of me leaving me at her expose all.

I wrap my arms around her making her fall back into our bed. I take her soft pink bud of her breast into my mouth sucking hard on it as I twist the other making her squirm under me. I can feel the heat between her legs close to me making me twitch with need for her. I tease her making her body arch into mine.

I break away from her grabbing a foiled packet from the bedside table. I rip it open rolling it over my shaft quickly wanting to be inside her right this second.

I move between her legs pushing them wide for me with my knee. I cup the back of her head with hand pulling her to my lips. As my lips meet with hers I slide into her wet core causing us to both moan in pleasure. I rock my hips slowly into hers savoring the feeling of being inside her.

Her soft lips trail kisses from my lips down my jaw into the hallow of my neck. With each thrust I make she moans vibrating against my skin.

She feels so damn good. I begin to pick up the pace enjoying her tightness around me. I can feel her tightening more and more telling me she's close just like I am.

"Come for me baby." Is all I say as her orgasm rips through her milking me as I ride out my own calling her name out into her shoulder.

We lay with our chest rising and falling again against each other's. This is my favorite place to be in her arms and her in mine.

I remove myself from her discarding the condom into the trash. I lay beside her pulling her close making our noses touch. I can't get enough of her.

"So are you going to ask me that question yet?" I tease her.

"So impatient aren't you?" She giggles.

I shrug knowing I am but really wanting to know what she has to say.

"Well now that we are officially together I think it's time..."

My eyebrows furrow trying to understand what time it is ? What is she talking about?

"Time for what?" I press for her to answer.

"Before you got home I was taking to my dad and told him everything about what happened. Long story short she wants us to come over for dinner soon so he can meet you and thank you for being my hero himself."

I blink a few times trying to comprehend what she just said.

"So you want me to meet your father?" I repeat.

"Yes.m and now that we're together I think it will be even better to introduce you as not only the man that helped save me but my boyfriend too." She grins at me.

I like the sound of that leaving her mouth. Boyfriend.

"I'd love to meet him. But how soon is soon?"

"I told him I would check our schedules and see." She tells me.

"Sounds good to me. As long as my girl is happy." I tell her as I pull her close wanting to feel every inch of her against me.

She's finally mine.