Ch 29: Nightmares,

Start from the beginning

Louis smiled and without a word, picked up yours and AJ's empty buckets and started to walk, "Come on, let's get these back to Omar" he announced in a funny accent.
AJ followed quickly behind with you trailing close, "it's Chef Omar!" AJ said, intimating Omar perfectly. Causing all of you to laugh-

•••

"God dammit! It's starting to rain!!" Violet screeched as she ran to the building for cover, accidentally knocking over your food since you were sitting right next to her. You sigh sadly and stare at the remains of your unfinished dinner spilled on the table and a bit on your clothes.
"Well.. thankfully I'm not hungry" You mutter.
"You can have mine?" Louis walked over to you with a rag, you smile and shake your head. "No! It's fine really" you quickly object. Louis looked like he wanted to debate that but knew you wouldn't budge from your decision unless he forced you.

"How come Violet's scared of the rain?" You heard AJ ask Clementine confusedly and curiosity when taking their time heading undercover.

You stand up slowly, watching as some of the clumps of rabbit stew dropped off your clothing. You growled as the rain started to become heavier, only making your mood more dim. "Here, let me help you" Louis laughed.
He scrunched up the rag he was holding and smoothly wiped off the remaining residue of your ruined and spilled dinner. You cracked a smile a bit as his generosity.
"T-thanks" You stuttered, definitely blushing but it couldn't be seen since the dark clouds from above made the atmosphere dimmer.

Louis quickly pecked you on the lips before gently grasping your hand and leading you to the building so that you were finally out of the constant fluttering of rain.

Once you were both inside, everyone was already heading to their dorms- calling in for the night. You sigh and shook your feet around so that the little amount of water that made its way into your shoes, spilled out.
"So dinner was horrible.." You murmur, raking your fingers thoroughly through your damp hair. Louis lightly laughed, "for you it was~" he hummed.
You playfully roll your eyes and smack him on the arm, "that wasn't my fault!"

Louis smirked- "ow..." he pretended to be hurt with a hand covering his arm. You giggled at him, "Yea right! I barely touched you!!"

He smirked again but this time stepping close to you, "you... it's abuse"
"ABUSE!?" You practically yell, your ears couldn't believe what they were hearing.
"But like I just said, I barely touched you dammit" your voice lowered its tone so that no one came running to the scene to scold you about noise level.
"You touched my heart~" Louis cooed.

"Oh god.." you groaned, moving away and shaking your head. "What? It's true" he smiled.
You didn't reply this time only smiling back. The silence was calm and you felt yourself leaning in, but the man in front of you had other ideas.
"Well you better get some sleep, and new clothes" Louis cackled.
"Hey!" You pout, but that only made Louis cackle more. It wasn't until you were least expecting it when Louis had smoothly swooped in and successfully stole a kiss.

You gasp but before you could get angry at him, he was already running down the corridor to towards the dorms, softly yelling- 'love youuuu' and 'goodnightttt'.
You huff and cross your arms,
What a player and a tease!
You thought frustratedly. But broke into a smile at the victory smirk he gave when he caught you off guard.

I'll get him back! That's for sure.

•••

You kept tossing and turning in your sleep. The loud thunders of the sky radiated across the school, rumbling and plundering. Fierce rain flew into your room through your broken window, lightening coating the swirling clouds that calloused into each other to cause yet another cackle of obnoxious thunder.
You winced as your mind was plagued by horrible images of nightmares that seemed to be random and repetitive. The constant furious crashing of the clouds outside was enough to jolt you awake, your shaking frame covered in cold sweat.