She was my partner and after 5 minutes of training, I blacked out so she didn't even get to fight that much. It's my fault, she probably hates me. Another day, another enemy.

I let out a breath, "your right" my head instantly fells, my chin hitting my chest.

"Zoe I know how hard it must be for you, with your dad being there and your mom-"

"Margaret I swear I'm okay" I cut her off, "its just....I don't know, maybe it's because of the full moon. I'm being paranoid" I tried to laugh but it came out as a weird sound.

"You a strong woman Zoe. You've been through so much and now it seems like negative energy is all that surrounds you", I think it does, "but you'll see soon enough that everything will be okay" she explains, her blue eyes piercing through my purple ones.

"I'm not sure about that"

"I am....and so is your dad" she lets go of me to open the door, following everyone else inside.

Some people head for the cafe and some head for the stairs to the rooms. I overhear Chelsea say she needs to take a shower. Maybe I should too, I thought. That thought brung me to Xander and Jake, my eyes scanned the room and I could see Xander play fighting with James while Alex laughed. Jake was over by the classroom door talking with John.

"Everyone listen up please" Margaret shouts, she still had her arm around me after we came through the front door.

I swallowed as everyone turned to me and her, "Tomorrow will be a full moon" all the weres started talking while the vamps stayed quiet.

"You will all go out and everyone else will stay indoors with the doors locked. You may still walk around the camp of course but no going outside. I will be here but John will be out with the rest of you to make sure nothing happens" her arm tightens and I look at her.

"Is that understood?" Everyone looked at her and then went their separate ways. She turned to me then.

"Are you going to be okay Zoe?"

"Yeah I mean, I'm going to shower and grab something to eat. Maybe get some sleep early"

She smiled, "I meant out there. Your going with them" she let go of me and started walking toward her office, John followed.

"What?! Why?" I shouted.

"Your dad thinks it'll be good for you and so do I"

"I do too Zoe" John tells me, "don't worry, it'll be okay"

They head into their offices and I'm standing there alone. Until someone comes up and says "Ahhhhh yayy! We'll go together"

"Mia jesus christ! You guys have to stop doing that" my hand is on my heart and she laughs.

She tells me how excited she is for tomorrow hoping she'll change and experience the wolf stage. I really don't see the meaning in me going with them but since Mia found out, it made her more excited about going.

We headed for the cafe and grabbed a sandwich, an apple and water before heading toward our room.

"I'm so glad your coming....I mean not that your full werewolf but maybe you'll experience something new" we made it to the stop of the stairs and she playfully bumps my shoulder. I stumble back, the food in my hand is held tight to me from reflex. I was slowly falling and I didn't even care about my life because my arms didn't reach for the railing and when I looked at Mia, her eyes grew big and she tried to reach out for me.

The wind got knocked out of me as someone rushes up the stairs to catch me from behind. My eyes were closed and my heart was beating out of my chest. They picked me up and carried me to the top of the stairs and I didn't open my eyes until they put me down.