And lust.

     It seems so crazy how fast everything seems to move when I'm with Liam. In the matter of two months, I've gotten pregnant and cuffed by the idiot that's been on my mind since my senior year of high school. It's mind blowing.

Turning my head, my hand pushes back the curls on Liliana's forehead before I brush my thumb over her hairline. Her little nose twitches, and she lets out a soft snort. I grin, pinching her cheek lightly as I stare at her in awe. "My little baby," I coo.

I still can't believe we made her. Her curly, ginger hair, and her adorable freckles, and her long-as-shit eyelashes she got from Liam. Her full, red lips and round nose. Her little height. She's definitely going to be taller than me. Liam's genes are strong as hell.

I grunt under my breath. So I'm going to be in a house full of Italian/Spanish speaking gingers. How nice. "Can I talk to Jazzy again? I haven't seen her in forever, baby."

I peer over Cole's shoulder, and he pushes me back into my seat by palming my face. "If you want to keep that hand, I suggest you don't put it any where near my woman's face."

My woman.

I stick my tongue out at Cole after Liam's words were thrown in the air, and he rolls his eyes. "You'll see her later, Precious. When we're on the phone, it's just me and you."

Tamara huffs, "I find it funny how you think you have control over me."

     "Baby, don't put on a front, you know you submit to me every time." He  grins when her side of the call got quiet, knowing that he had won their little argument.

     Liam and I's eyes catch each other's in the mirror, and he bites his lip. "Baby, do you have food at your house? Or would we have to pick something up?" He drops his gaze before switching lanes on the interstate, and glancing back at me.

     "Well I haven't been home in about two months, so I'm sure everything is practically expired, hunny bun." I murmured, trying to remember everything I had in my refrigerator before I left.

     I hadn't even thought about the fact that my food would have to be replenished when I had first set off to Louisiana for these dreadful wedding preparation months. "So what did you want to...never mind." He rolls his eyes when he saw my knowing smirk.

Chick Fil A...duh.

     The drive from New York to California was by far the most terrible road trip that I had ever been on. Ever. Yes, the scenery is beautiful. The lovely mountains, trees, rivers, and grasslands of America were quite a highlight, but when I say my ass is sore...

     Liam is a determined driver. He will not stop for anything, it seems. He'll take a bathroom and snack break on the very beginning of the trip, and if you have to release some liquids in the next 100 miles, then tough titty. He won't pull over.

     The only person he's willing to make a stop for is Liliana. But somehow, we managed to make it to my house without anyone pissing all over themselves in about two days time.

Parking, I sigh quietly, turning off the car, and leaning back into the seat, officially exhausted. Liam has driven about a good twenty two hours, and Cole picked up after him, killing off a nice ten hours, and I finished driving the rest of the way.

Liam and Liliana were cuddled up in the backseat. Her body got tired of being cramped in her car seat, so her lovely father took it upon himself to get her out of it, and they both buckled up and shared a seat. Her head was laying comfortably on his chest. Her mouth wide open, lips red and full, her hair a freaking mess.