After a few more tense moments I was finally able to rein in a deep breath. My tears hadn't fallen and my unsteady breaths helped control the breakdown from taking over. I was on the brink of insanity, I knew it was close.

"There you go." I felt myself relax even more under the warm spray of water and the gentle coaching from the familiar voice. Opening my eyes I was greeted with Pierce's bright green ones. He stared intently at me.

"You good?" I nodded weakly. "You sure? 'Cause I really don't feel like listening to you cry again." I gave a slightly stronger nod, and after a moment longer of us staring he took a step away from me, only then realizing that he was drenched from head to toe.

I felt panicked. He was wet because of me. I knew he would punish me for making him tend to me. Alpha never liked tending to me so he always sent him to do it. Quickly grabbing the small hand towel I lunged for Pierce, wanting to dry him off, but he stopped me halfway. "Calm down, I brought down a towel when I heard the shower start. I'll use that." Again I nodded my response and warily returned to the water to quickly finish up.

I felt embarrassed for being weak but I was thankful for the Cats presence. I was pack oriented and being alone was my biggest fear. I wasn't sure how long I would be kept here for but I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it by myself.

I couldn't deny the comfort my wolf and I both felt but there was a part of me that knew sooner or later I'd mess up and make him angry. It was bound to happen and I was scared of what it would entail. The night before he was ready to beat me, what changed so fast?

'Don't overthink.' I tried to listen to my thoughts but I knew I was a mess waiting to happen.

Finishing up, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the now damp hand towel. "Here." I jumped a little at the sound of Pierce's voice not expecting him to still be down here with me. A slightly damp towel full of the Cats fresh scent was thrown over my head. I removed it from my head and wrapped it around my body.

Turning around, Pierce was walking back towards the bed, only in a pair of boxers, his wet clothes laid on the floor in front of the bed. What was on the bed was truly what grabbed my attention grabbed my attention though. A tray of food was sitting there and realizing I had been so distracted by my own thoughts, I hadn't even smelled the food, now I could. The smell was divine. My mouth instantly started to water at the sight and smell. My stomach growled it's hunger loudly and I had to stop my wolf from shifting on the spot and lunging to eat the plate.

"You can either drool or get your skinny ass over here and eat before I throw it away." My head snapped to the male talking. I wasn't sure if I heard amusement or annoyance in his voice but I didn't waste another second and practically ran to the bed, towel forgotten.

Once at the bed I stopped myself from diving into the food like my wolf and body wanted me to. I knew this trick well. I was told I could eat but I wasn't directed to eat yet. I needed to know which part of the food on the plate was mine. Corn was the only recognizable food to me but I loved corn. The other stuff looked even more delicious but I wouldn't be greedy. My eyes didn't stray from the tray of food as I wait patiently for permission.

I heard a loud sigh and quickly glanced at Pierce. He looked annoyed but the smell dragged my attention back to the plate.

"For all that the Moon sees, eat the fucking food!" He yelled at me gaining all of my attention. Eyes wide, I still hesitated. What was I allowed to have on the plate? I felt my body start to tremble and very slowly I started to reach my hand out towards the food, glancing at the Cat as I did. His expression was boarding on rage as his patience with me wore excessively thin.

"Fleabag, if you don't shove all that food in that mouth of yours I will gladly shove it in for you." All the food? I was allowed to have all of it? He said all, he must mean all. Without much more hesitation I grabbed at the food and hurriedly shoved it in, to starved to worry about chewing I swallowed most of it whole stopping every so often to cough.

It only took me moments to clear the plate of some of the most delicious food I'd ever eaten, and I stopped myself from licking it.

Pierce hadn't said a word the entire time, just observed me. When I finished he grabbed the tray and left.

My stomach felt angry, but I was content with it. An angry stomach felt better than a hungry one. My head felt clearer and my wolf felt stronger. Even being fed by Levi, I never truly felt full. I know they said I should only eat small bits because my body couldn't handle too much all at once, but my hunger strongly disagreed.

I stood up and stretched my arms over my head and made my way back over to my discarded clothes. I was so absorbed in my meal that I had forgotten to dress.

Once clothed I made my way back over to the bed, grabbing the blanket I wrapped myself back in its warmth.

It wasn't too long that Pierce made his way back down the steps. He looked troubled but said nothing as he came to sit next to me. He had redressed in a pair of pants, leaving his upper half exposed once more. I enjoyed the sight of him more in just his boxers, I hadn't gotten a chance to enjoy the view before. Food had been my priority. My wolf was even annoyed he missed looking.

'What?' I felt a blush start as I realized my perverse thoughts. I was delirious to think about my captive in such a way. I shook my head and reached over to grab the notepad and paper. I was sure Pierce wanted me to answer more questions.

As if reading my mind he spoke. "Where is your Alpha and why did you get branded?" I wrote down a small explanation about the overtaking by Kain and his pack. I didn't go into much detail surrounding why I was branded and banished but I said enough for him to understand. I just hoped my somewhat vague answer wouldn't lead to a punishment.

Pierce took the notepad from me and read what I wrote. His expression remained neutral. After a few moments, he looked at me. "So you don't know where Clyde is?" I shook my head 'no'.

He paused for a thoughtful minute before continuing. "Are you looking for him?" I wanted to, but I was branded, my Alpha wouldn't want me.  I was an outcast now. I looked down and shook my head 'no' once more.

There was a loud sigh. "So you pissed Mr. Candy Kain off and he threw your ass out? You must be holding back some information because it's extremely rare for a pack to rid themselves of an Omega." I flinched a little knowing I left out a lot of what happened. Reaching over I motioned to the notepad wanting to ask a question that had been in the back of my mind for a long time. I might as well test my luck with the Cat.

Pierce handed it to me and I started jotting it down. I handed it back to him.

What exactly is an Omega?

..................................

AN: Hello! Short chapter this week. There might not be an update next week. Instead, I might go through and edit the previous chapters. So if you get a ton of updates all at once it's probably because of that. If you follow me I will let y'all know right before I publish the edited chapters.

I hope everyone was able to enjoy this. Until next time!

Please follow me for updates! Votes and comments are extremely appreciated and give my soul life!! Love ❤️❤️