{31} Kim Taehyung

Start from the beginning

"Heyy, ready to get drunk and have fun?" She smirked as she loudly chewed on her bubble gum and drove off.

"If Tae finds out I'll-"

"That won't happen, boo." She cut you off. "As I said, you wouldn't let him kill me, so you don't have to worry about me."

You sighed. "If he doesn't kill you but gets really mad at me I'll go after you to do it myself."

"Ahww, love you too bunny." She said and winked at you. You chuckled and shook your head at her, changing the song she was listening to Promise from Ateez.

Finally you arrived, and once you were inside the house Misun immediately dragged you over to the bar. The loud music blasted through your ears, giving you an instant headache. Misun didn't look like she minded it as she sat down and made you sit down too, before nodding to the bartender to get some drinks.

"Misun, I don't drink anymore, you know that." You said, slightly tugging at her sleeve.

"It's only one, you won't get drunk from that, don't worry about it." She said before throwing her head back and drinking all of the liquid in the little cup.

"God I've missed that." She laughed as she gave you one too. "Your turn!"

"Misun I don't-" You started, but she cut you off. "I did it too, please don't leave me hanging here, sugar." She said, making you sigh. She was your best friend, yes, but she could get a little bitchy when she drank.

You really didn't want to drink, but on the other side you really missed the feeling of getting drunk and just letting yourself go, so you smiled and took the glass from her hands before throwing your head back and doing the same as her. The alcohol left a familiar burning sensation in your throat, and you had to admit, you kinda missed it too.

Misun clapped her hands a few times in excitement before she spotted someone she knew and stood up to go hug some of her other friends. They had a little talk, and they ended up joining you in taking shots.

The loud music and the group of people surrounding you, plus your best friend edging you on to drink as well had you giving up on the 'I'll never drink again' vow you had made to yourself a couple months back. You both took a few more shots, and you were already starting to feel drowsy.

"That's the spirit!" Misun laughed as you threw your head back, swallowing yet another one.

"Dare to call me boring ever again!" You pointed a finger at her and chuckled.

"I would never, pumpkin." She said with an offended look, which quickly turned into a smile again. "Come on, let's dance!" She drowned another glass of alcohol before grabbing your hands and dragging you towards the dance floor, immediately starting to move in sync with the loud music blasting through the speakers.

You shamelessly joined in, and you were starting to feel the alcohol kick in as you followed her movements, swaying your body to the music and laughing with her.

Suddenly you felt someone grab your waist, and a hot breath hitting the back of your neck. "Hey beautiful." a husky male's voice sounded from behind you.

Normally you would have cared and slapped the other guy for touching you since you had a boyfriend. But while being drunk, you didn't care. Now you just continued dancing, not giving a single damn in the world about the fact that another guy was dancing right behind you with his hands on your hips.

Soon Misun started getting thirsty again, and you joined her at the bar, your legs started getting tired anyway. As soon as she got her hands on a drink she gulped it down, but was nice enough to give you the other half.