Chapter 1

I woke up feeling the sunlight beam down against my closed eyes. I began to open them smack my mouth and stretch before looking at the clock to see it was 12:00.

"I slept that long?" I mumbled to myself. "Gyuri..." my mom opened my bedroom door. "Get ready we are putting the stuff in the moving truck and going over there in an hour." "Alright." I said to my mom before she left without closing my door. I hate when she does that.

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and did my hair.

An hour past and we already had the moving truck loaded

It was beautiful outside, no clouds and the grass just seemed so green, the air smelt fresh and it felt amazing against my skin. I stood out there and let the refreshing air caress my skin for a bit and I would have stayed longer if it wasn't for my mom saying "Hon. it's time to go." I took in the sight of our home one last time before getting into the from seat of the car and letting my mother drive us away.

"I know this is quite a big change for you since it's just been you and I for years, but I am sure this will be a good change." She said giving me glances every now and again. "It's fine mom. I'm actually kinda exited." I said smiling reassuring her I was fine. "Well alright."

It wasn't much longer before we arrived at their house. I stepped out of the car and stared in awe at their home.

"Mom? I thought you said we were going to their house not a fricken castle

"Mom? I thought you said we were going to their house not a fricken castle." I said making my mother laugh. "This is their home." I admired it a bit longer until Hyungi came out and gave my mother a hug with a small peck on the lips.

He left his arm on my mother "Happy to see us both "Dahee. Gyuri. I am so glad both of you are here. Mr. Min gave me a hug then went back to my mother.

I looked to the left beside him and noticed another boy. He was tall (compared to me anyways.) his hair was blond and he was quite skinny. Even so I could tell he had to have worked out a bit because he seemed to have muscles. His eyes were a very dark brown. He stood there with his arms crossed looking around.

"Ahh..." Mr. Min said before walking over to the boy pulling him towards my mother and I. "This is my son Yoongi." He said introducing mostly to me (since my mom has pretty much already seen him before.)

"Yoongi, this is my daughter Gyuri." I looked up at him giving him a shy wave. I felt quite awkward especially since he wasn't saying anything he was just staring with a bored expression.

I can already tell we are gonna need some time to get use to each other.