Thinking about him: Raphael

You were at the docks. There was nothing to worry about since that turtle man scared off the dragons.You pulled off you clothes and underneath was a red swimsuit. You set your backpack down. You went to the spot where your dad's old boat used to be and dove in. You splashed and flipped and looked at the fish. The. You rolled on your back and started talking to yourself. "Man that turtle guy sure was cute. Wait what!?! Am I really crushing over a guy that has probably saved millions of other girls from dragons and he probably didn't notice you at all. I mean he was going to walk away on you. What's is name? Ugh. Rappy? No. Tafael? No. Mitch? No. What's his name? Whatever. But I must know! Oh my gosh you do have a crush on him. You have a crush on super hot muscular green stud guy!"

You get out of the water and go to put your clothes back on. There is a note on your backpack:

Hey (Y/n) Here's my number if you wanna text or something. By the way my name's Raph. Not that I don't love super hot muscular green stud guy.

You do a little victory dance and head home.

:)

(Hey guys it's tmntfanfic! I just wanted to know how you feel about the story! I hope you like it! Please give suggestions and ideas. Thanks!