When you meet him: Raphael

You were at the docks just getting some salty air. You loved the docks. You and your dad would play around and laugh all the time here. You took boat rides and let the wind flow through your hair and everything was perfect. Then one day he went on a ride and never came back. You were devastated and your mom was never the same. So every night you come to the docks and walk around. But lately you have had to keep your guard up. Purple dragons were lurking and you weren't looking for trouble. You start walking down the dock and examine the boats. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a purple dragon staring you down. "Uh oh," you say under your breath. You start to speed walk and you realize he is coming after you. Suddenly, what looks like a mutant turtle jumps in front of you. The purple dragon stops in his tracks leaving you in the middle of them. "You know what?," you say trying to act cool, "I'm gonna go now but see ya later!" Then you speed off! Another member of the purple dragons grabs you and says to the turtle, "Drop your weapons and we let her go!" The turtle drops his weapons but the dragon doesn't let you go. The turtle comes near the dragon that was following you and with one punch he was out. He started to walk away. "A little help here!," you yell across the docks. "Oh ya," he says rolling his eyes and jumps on top if the man holding you. "The name's Raphael actually, the name's Raph," he says. "(Y/n)," you say. "Will I ever see you again, Raph?" He turns and starts walking away. "You can count on it," he says and he disappeared into the night.