"They killed my parents!" I sobbed, loudly.

I cried on his chest and mumbled,

"It's all because of me! I shouldn't hav--,"

"Shut up! You are not at fault. So, stop blaming yourself!" He scolded me as he hold me more tightly.

"But it is tr--,"

"No, it isn't! It's happened because of them. Not because of you! I don't want to hear one word about it! They both will get punished for all the deeds they did!" He said, sternly yet gently to me.

"Promise me, Ali!"

"What?" He asked kissing my head as he ran his fingers in my hairs.

"You will do everything to give them the best punish they deserve!" I said without any emotion and wiped my tears.

"I promise!" He said intertwining our hands.

• • •

This week three things happened.

One, the day before yesterday was hearing about the murderers of my parents.

Two, yesterday, Neha's mother was hanged and Neha was sentenced to her whole life. Her mother killed three people. She just didn't kill only my parents but also killed her husband.

Three, today was my convocation. Finally, I got graduated from university and I had my degree in my hands now.

"Why are you sad?" Ali asked putting his hand on my back.

"Missing mom and dad!" I whispered with tears in my eyes but I quickly held them back.

"They will be very proud of you!" He said smiling proudly at me.

"And what about you?" I asked, though I knew the answer.

"I am also very proud of you!" He said smiling down at me.

"You are supposed to be!" I said fixing his tie.

"Thank you for the party!" I thanked him looking at everyone.

"Save your thanks to yourself, ma'am! There is more for you but first did you take your medicines?" He asked taking a glass of juice from the waiter and handed me glass.

"I did take them! Because no one wants to listen your endless lectures!" I mumbled with a pout and accepted the glass of juice from him.

• • •

I was about to sit on the bed but Ali picked me in his arms and started walking out.

"Ali!" I whined.

"Yes?" He asked, innocently as he descended the stairs.

"Where are you taking me? We just had a tiring party!" I asked him.

"Surprise!" He said with a wink.

He walked out of the house to his car. He sat me inside and buckled my seatbelt. He also climbed inside and drove only he knew where.

After what felt like a long time, the car stopped and he climbed out. He came to my side and helped me to climb out. I looked at our front with wide eyes.

"What is it?" I asked staring at his plane.

"Plane!" He said leading me inside.

"I can see this is plane but where are we going?" I asked.

"How about second honeymoon!" He whispered with a smirk.

"Ok- wha- second honeymoon?" I asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah! Second! What? Why are looking at me like this?" He asked, innocently with an innocent smile.

"You are lucky because I don't hate you!" I mumbled poking my tongue at him as we both sat and buckled the seat belts.

"Everyone knows!" He said kissing my cheek.

Soon, we were in the air but I slept due to tiredness. I was woke up when I felt someone carrying me. I opened my eyes and saw I was in Ali's arm. He smiled down at me and put me on the seat and buckled me. He also sat beside me and buckled himself.

We were landed and both walked out of the plane to the car. I turned to him and asked,

"Where are we?"

"Sydney. Australia!" He said staring at me.

I squealed at the answer and kissed on his cheek.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much, Ali!"

Soon, the car was pulled in front of the hotel and we both climbed out. When we reached to our room, he pulled me in his arms and kissed me deeply.

"Don't you think it's time for us to give everyone a good news!" He mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and rest my forehead on his forehead.

"You know you are my arrogant beast!" I whispered, breathlessly.

"I know!"

He said pulling me again in a kiss and we both ended up falling on the bed.

. . . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the chapter?

To be honest, I don't know why but I was feeling like I was writing boring chapters from the past few days.

So, this is the last chapter of this book but oh wait! An epilogue and a bonus chapter is left.

What you want first a bonus chapter or an epilogue?
→Bonus chapter is about Arash as in Ali's father.
→The epilogue will be of two books. His stubborn beauty's epilogue will be with this book's epilogue.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!