"Promise!"

"Those were for your headache. But I haven't understand why they didn't show affect?" He asked the last part to himself.

"Maybe, because I threw them!" I mumbled looking down.

He sighed and cupped my face.

"Do you love me?" I asked staring in his eyes.

He smiled and pressed his lips on mine and whispered against my lips, "I do love you to the moon then back to my heart. And I will love you forever and ever!"

• • •

I put my head against Ali's as we were going back to our house. Finally, free from hospital after one week. Now no more the smell of hospital which I had to bear.

I frowned as I looked outside the window and noticed that wasn't the way to our home.

"Ali? This isn't the way to our house," I said to him.

"This is!" He whispered kissing my head.

I silently put my head back on his shoulder. Maybe this was some kind of shortcut.

Five minutes later, the car pulled in the driveway. Ali climbed out of the car and helped me to climb out. I looked around at the house in confusion.

"This isn't our house!" I mumbled to myself.

"This is!" Ali said pulling me inside the house.

I looked around at our unfamiliar house in confusion as he pulled me inside. He opened the door and we both entered inside.

"Welcome to our new home!" He said turning to me.

I gasped and looked around at the house.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to start everything again with you. A new and fresh start! That house just doesn't have any good memories for us to remember!" He said holding my hands and kissed them.

"Now, we both will make new memories here together!" He said pulling me closer to him and kissed me.

He gave me a tour of the whole house then he took me to our new room.

After looking at the room, I went to the washroom and took a long relaxing bath. I went to the closet and wore my night pajamas.

I jumped on the bed, beside Ali. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"What is it?" I asked after five minutes later, breaking the silence.

"It's about your parents!" He whispered, carefully and quietly.

I tensed and fisted his shirt in my hand tightly.

"What's about them?" I asked, shakily.

"They didn't die in an accident. It was all a plan murder."

I gasped on hearing the newly found information. He held me tightly and rubbed my back gently.

"Neha and her mother. They both planned this to kill... you. But--,"