"Why you did this? Your this stunt hurts everyone," Bhai whispered.

"I am sorry, bhai!" I mumbled feeling a lot guilty.

"You should come to me. Am I not your brother?" Bhai asked as he pulled away from hug.

"Sorry, bhai!" I mumbled looking down.

I looked at Sania bhabhi who had tears in her eyes. I smiled at her and whispered,

"Bhabhi, why you have tears in your eyes? Did bhai said something to you?"

"No, he didn't! You just scared everyone!" Bhabhi said.

I talked both of them then they walked out of the room and Ali father and second mother entered. I talked to them then they went away and Ali biological mother came.

"How are you?" She asked putting her hand on my face.

"Tired and pain everywhere!" I whispered.

"Why you did this? Why you give this punishment to Ali?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"I thought he was going to leave me and divorce me!" I said looking down.

"Mirha, did you ask him the truth?" She asked me, politely.

I shook my head and she sighed.

"Mirha, conversation is the best key in a relation. He is your husband and you need to trust him. Without trust, there is nothing left in the relation. Misunderstanding happens in many relations but that doesn't mean to commit suicide and stop trusting your spouse. The solution of misunderstanding is the healthy conservation."

"You scared your husband pretty well. I will send him inside. And please, Mirha. Think about what I said. All you both need is conversation," She said patting my cheek and stood up.

She went out of the room and I waited for Ali. Moments later, he entered inside and closed the door behind. He slowly and carefully walked towards me. His eyes were never leaving mine.

When he reached me, I slowly took his hand in mine and pulled him to sit in front of me. I intertwined our fingers and stared at them.

"Ali..!"

"Shh..!"

He put his finger on my lips and hugged me carefully. He rubbed his hand on my back and I started crying on his shoulder.

"Why you didn't yell me? You should have yell at me. Slap me. Blame me. But. This, Mirha. Why this?" He asked.

"You both were so close to each other. I. I thought you were leaving me for her and you were also ignoring me from past few days. You were always busy talking with her. I had the fear inside me that I would be left lonely."

"Mirha, you should have talk to me and I wasn't busy in talking with her in past few days. Instead I was handling my work and few business from home. I would never leave you. Ever. You are the only one for me whom I think everyday," He said pulling away and wiped my tears.

"You also forced me to take medicines. What are those for?" I asked looking at him.

"Promise me, you will not panic and listen to me carefully," He said putting his forehead on mine.