||30.5.||

•||Ch30.5: Past, Truth & Life On Line||•

5: Past, Truth & Life On Line||•

||Mirha POV||

I was feeling numb and there was only darkness around me. No light. Nothing. I was feeling panic of the darkness around me.

I tried to open my eyes but it was like they were glued and didn't want to open. That darkness was eating me and scared me.

Suddenly, I felt warm hand held my hand and soft pair of lips on my forehead. Then I heard a voice. His voice,

"Please don't do this to me. Just wake up. Please for me. Just don't leave me."

His voice had pain and it was creaking then I felt a single drop fell on my right cheek. His grip on my hand was tight. It was his tear that fell on me. I tried to open my eyes and told him that I wasn't going anywhere.

Suddenly, I let myself drowned in the darkness and gave up. The last sounds that I heard was a continuous long beep sound and other was his voice, full of pain,

"Mirha!"

• • •

I was feeling suffocated and again all I saw was darkness. But this time, I didn't give up on my body. I forced myself to open my eyes and I succeeded. I slowly opened them and blinked my eyes.

I tried to sit but hissed in pain. I looked down at my hands and saw one had many wires attached to the machines and other had a bandaged around my wrist.

The door opened and a doctor entered with a nurse behind him. They both stopped when they saw me. Nurse quick rushed to my side and helped me sit up.

Nurse handed me the glass of water while the doctor was checking the machines and IV. Doctor slowly removed the wires of machines from my arm and asked,

"How are you feeling?"

"All I am feeling is pain," I mumbled staring down at my bandaged wrist.

"This is because you are very weak and you lost a lot of blood. You will be fine soon," Doctor said writing something on a file.

"I'll inform your family!" Doctor said and went out of the room.

"You are very lucky. You have very caring husband and caring family!" Nurse whispered to me with a smile and walked out of the room.

Seconds later, Zain bhai entered in the room with Sania bhabhi. Bhai came to my side and carefully pulled me in hug. He didn't pull away from the hug.