Jeongwoo

"Jeongwoo, please~" You nearly begged the boy sitting in front of you. The mathematics exam was nearing and you did not want to fail. You had left it to the last minute so you really needed help.

"Y/n, I'm a busy guy. I don't have time to tutor you. Ask someone else." He shrugged you off and continued working on his essay.

"But you're the top student in our class!" You kept trying to get him to do it. School was important to you but you had not been blessed with brains for math.

"Ask Soobin." He didn't even bother taking his gaze off of the paper in front of him.

"No! He's weird." You huffed and crossed your arms. You had been trying to convince him for most of the lunch break. Now you hadn't even been able to eat yet and you didn't get anything out of it. It was all for nothing.

"What is it going to take to get you to tutor me? I promise I'll be a good student and take it seriously!" You promised and took his hand into yours. Jeongwoo looked at you in surprise and ripped his hand out of your grip.

"As I said, I'm busy."

"I promise to buy you your favorite drink and snacks for every session! And we can do it here at school! Just please..." You were getting more and more desperate by the second. You knew you wanted him to tutor you. Not only was he the best at math, he was also your crush.

"If I agree to tutor you, will you leave me alone?" He asked setting down his pencil with force. It made you flinch slightly but his words made up for it.

You jumped up from the chair in delight, "Yes, I promise! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You don't know what came over you but you kissed his cheek. It took you a second to register what you had done. Both of you froze. You wanted to say something but nothing came out and he was just sitting there looking like a tomato.

"Umm, yeah I should go..." You trailed off before running out of the classroom.

"Today after school, library!" Jeongwoo yelled at your disappearing form before shaking his head and chuckling to himself. She's adorable.