Yoshinori

You knew Yoshinori wasn't one to show too many emotions. You knew he didn't like to initiate skinship. You knew he could look cold to others. Even so, he wasn't one to let you stand outside in the cold and wait when he was late for your date.

The two of you were supposed to have lunch since it was his day off. But now you have been standing at your meeting spot for nearly half an hour and were starting to get cold in the chilly weather. Hugging your coat closer to your chest, you pull out your phone and try to call him. No answer.

You had been trying to stay patient. He was busy and hardworking and might have just overslept. Now? You were starting to get annoyed. You slip your phone into your bag and head over to the dorms.

Not much later, you arrive and knock on the door. No answer. Had they all gone out? You see if the door was locked. It wasn't. You pull the door open and go inside. The house seemed quiet and you doubted your boyfriend was there. Then, you hear someone cough. You frown and head to the living room.

There he was, Yoshinori in all of his glory. You feel yourself get sad the moment you see him. He was asleep and clearly sick. You go up to him and touch his forehead. It was burning up. He flinched at the sudden skin contact and opens his eyes.

"Y/n? Why are you here?" His voice was hoarse and week.

"You didn't show up for our date and I got worried." You explained and held his hand.

It took him awhile to register what you had said. "I'm so sorry. I forgot."

"It's okay, you are clearly not in any condition to go out. I'll just get some medicine for you."  You were about to walk away but Yoshinori grabbed your hand. He shook his head.

"No, I really need t-" You were once again interrupted by a pouty Yoshinori. You had never seen him like this. It made your heart flutter slightly and you found it hard not to smile.

Next thing you know, he is pulling you down to lay down next to him. He wraps his arms around you and snuggles his face in the crook of your neck. He sighs contently and you smile at your silly boyfriend. Who knew sick Yoshinori would mean clingy Yoshinori? Well, you sure as hell weren't complaining.