Yoonbin

You had come to YG one day to surprise your boyfriend. When you arrived, Yoonbin was still working with his rap instructor. You didn't know how long it was going to take but you were willing to wait.

"Hey Jihoon!" You called out to him as you spotted his figure lounging on a sofa. He was Yoonbin's best friend so naturally you two also became close.

"Oh, hey y/n! Are you here for Yoonbin?" He waved and smiled. You nodded in response, "His still having a lesson. He should be out in a bit."

"Can I wait here with you then?" You asked but sat down next to him without hearing his answer.

"Why did you even ask then?" Jihoon laughed but scooted over to make some space anyway.

Not too long after, Yoonbin walked into the lounge room and saw you laughing your ass off at something Jihoon had said. At first he smiled because your laughter was his favorite sound. But after the initial reaction, his smile faltered and he realized what was happening. Why were you here? With Jihoon? And now you didn't even notice him.

Yoonbin grudgingly walked over and sat next to you. You quickly offered him a smile but went straight back to finishing your story to Jihoon. Yoonbin was mad. He was your boyfriend and you didn't even look at him.

He listened to your conversation and tried to add in some comments and such but after awhile, he started feeling neglected. You were having such a good time with Jihoon and your eyes looked so much brighter than they did with him. That's what he thought anyway, as the jealous thoughts clouded his thoughts. He wasn't only jealous but mostly just insecure. His best friend was a funny and outgoing guy while he was the complete opposite. That's how the two had become friends. Yoonbin had trouble making friends because others thought he was too cold and expressionless but Jihoon didn't mind and tried to befriend him anyhow.

It was easy to like Jihoon, Yoonbin knew this well. This is why it scared him to see you getting close to him. Yoonbin didn't really show you affection or tell you how much he loved you. You were always the one to say those kinds of things or initiate skinship. He thought that you might prefer to have a boyfriend like Jihoon could be. Outspoken about his feelings and physically affectionate.

Yoonbin's thoughts scared him. He never said it but you were the most significant person in his life. The one he went to first when he had good news and bad news alike, the one he looked forward to seeing after an especially hard day, the one he first thought of after waking up. You were on his mind constantly and he wished he could get over his shyness and tell you this confidentially.

You and Jihoon were both surprised when Yoonbin got up abruptly and walked out.

"What happened to Yoonbin?" You asked, your voice laced with concern and confusion.

"I don't know. Will you follow him or should I?" He asked standing up slowly before looking over at you.

"I will," You got up and quickly gathered your belongings, "See you!" You called out before rushing out to follow Yoonbin.

You didn't have to run that far before you caught up with him in a park that was near the YG building.

"What's wrong, Yoonbin? Why did you just suddenly leave?" You grabbed his shoulder to stop him from speed walking away from you.

"I'm sorry, you didn't have to follow me. I left so you could be alone with him." Yoonbin's back was still facing you and he was walking but his pace was much slower.

Suddenly, he came to a stop and turned around to face you. You became even more worried when you saw that his eyes were glossy.

"Wha-"

"I understand why you would choose Jihoon but please don't leave me. I'll change! I'll compliment you everyday and cuddle and kiss you! Just please don't lea-"

Your laughter interrupted his heartfelt speech. He looked at you in confusion.

"Why would I ever leave the love of my life? I don't care if you're not the most affectionate person. I wouldn't have stayed with you for almost two years if I minded." You stepped closer to him and cupped his face. He stood still, his eyes softened and he just admired you. He was so lucky to have you.

"But you seemed to be into Jihoon today?" He removed one of your hands off of his face to intertwine it with his own.

"Jihoon is a funny guy. I'm sorry I made you think that I would ever leave you. Please never think like that." He nodded and pecked your lips.

"No, I'm sorry for assuming the worst." You accepted his apology and the two of you left to go home.

Later that night when the fight was already long forgotten Yoonbin walked into the bed room. He found you reading your favorite book, covered by the fluffy duvet. He walked over and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Even if I don't say it much, I love you. So much. I'll work on being the boyfriend you deserve." He kissed your forehead before proceeding to rest his head on your chest. That was mostly because he didn't want you to see him blushing.

"You're so much more than I deserve. You don't say it verbally but I do know you love me based on your actions. And I love you too." You petted his head and played with his hair.

Not many more words were said anymore that night but you fell asleep with smiles on your faces, cozied up in each other's arms.