Haruto

You were shivering as you waited for Haruto to unlock his apartment door. Your clothes were still drenched and clinging onto your skin in an uncomfortable manner. They no longer provided the warmth you needed them for.

It had been a nice day in the afternoon and you had decided to spend the Saturday afternoon outdoors with your boyfriend. It was beautiful until the sun started setting and it started pouring rain out of nowhere. Haruto would've wanted to get you home but you lived blocks away and he didn't want you to get wet and catch a cold. So, he took you to his place instead. His parents were out of town and his sister was staying elsewhere at a friends house.

"Wait here. I'll get you some dry clothes." He said after both of you were inside. You didn't respond as you were still freezing but sat down on one of the kitchen stools. Soon enough, he came back and handed you a change of clothes.

"You can go change in my room. I'll make us some tea." He smiled and you nodded, pecking his cheek as a way of saying 'thank you'.

You walked into his room and looked at the pile of clothes he gave you. A pair of sweats and and a grey hoodie. It all looked too big on you but it seemed perfect since you were extremely cold and wanted to just drown in some warm clothes.

You changed and neatly folded your damp clothes and placed them on his chair. You were actually quite surprised since his room was spotless, usually there were piles of clothes everywhere and different objects in questionable places. Spotting a mirror, you walked over to take a look at yourself. It made you giggle slightly. The clothes seemed like those of a giant. Realizing that you were taking too long, you quickly returned to the kitchen.

The first thing you saw was Haruto looking probably the most concentrated you've ever seen him. He was trying to nicely put whipped cream onto to mugs of hot chocolate but it ended up looking rather messy. He only noticed your presence when he heard you chuckle to yourself.

"Oh, y/n-" He couldn't finish because the sight of you in his clothes flustered him too much. In a second, he had turned as red as a tomato. "I mean, I made us some hot chocolate. We didn't have any tea." He looked away, not wanting you to see his embarrassment.

"It's ok. Thank you, Haru." You grabbed on of the mugs and brought it up to your lips to take a sip, "Hmm... It's really good." You hummed and smiled up at him.

"I don't think it's wise for you to go home tonight. There's supposed to be a storm." He leaned against the counter and looked at you waiting for your response. The thought of you staying over alone was enough to make him blush.

You slowly nodded in agreement, "I guess... I just have to let my parents know. They'll understand."

The two of you didn't discuss that anymore but proceeded to take the hot chocolate mugs and some snacks to the living room and find a good movie. You sat next to each other but it was slightly awkward. It was a new relationship and both of your first relationship at that.

The movie was playing in the background but you couldn't concentrate. You were thinking about whether you should get closer to Haruto? Cuddle him a little? Even just hold his hand? You didn't know what to do but felt quite uncomfortable just sitting there next to him.

About an hour into the movie and after a long mental argument, Haruto finally got the courage, "Can we cuddle?"

You turned around to face him and saw him looking like a little beetroot. You probably looked the same. Haruto started getting a little nervous. Maybe it was too soon to ask?

Not being able to say anything, you just moved closer to him. He slowly wrapped his hands around you and you positioned yourself so that your back was against his chest and your head was resting on his shoulder.

At first it was a bit weird. Both of you were stiff from being nervous. As time went by, you relaxed into his arms and he changed his position so that it was comfortable for you both. You were now discovering that you loved cuddling. It was warm and nice and relaxing. Maybe just a bit too relaxing, you were fast asleep before the movie even ended.

Haruto turned to you when the movie ended and saw your sleeping form. He had to stop himself from screaming at how precious you looked and settled for silently giggling.

"Y/n l/n, could you get any more cuter?" Haruto carefully pecked you forehead. He wasn't satisfied so he also pecked your cheek. And nose. And temple. And jaw. It was a surprise you didn't wake up but Haruto felt like he was going to explode because you were there. You were there in his arms being the most adorable thing on this planet and you were all his.

He smiled at you brightly even though you weren't able to see him, "Good night, y/n. Dream of me."