A car pulled up to the curb in front of my house. I set up straight, and placed the glass of liquor on the coffee table. He got out the car, and I decided to meet him at the door. He knocked on the door, and I swung the door open.

"Eric, what are you doing here? Rick's not here." I crossed my arms leaning on the door.

Eric looked annoyed, but kept his eyes on me and my exposed thighs. "Rick told me to meet his ass here earlier."

I shrugged, "well, I was waiting on him too, but of course he's nowhere to be found." I held the door open for Eric to come inside. "You want a drink?"

Eric followed me to the living room, and set down across from me in the recliner. "No, I'm straight. Are you straight?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

I nodded slowly, and took a sip of my drink. "I'm just fed up with your friend."

"Friend is a weird word to use." He laughed.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." Eric walked over to me and set next to me, taking the glass from my hand. "Why do you continue to stay with Rick if he putting you through shit?"

I sighed, I honestly didn't know how to answer that question, especially coming from Rick's friend. "I...that's all I know."

"You don't need to keep putting up with his shit, Zee."

"I know, but..." I said before Eric's lips were pressed against mine. I placed my arms around his neck and straddled his lap. I wouldn't break the kiss, it felt so good to have another man touch me, just like I knew another woman was touching my man.

Eric picked me up, and set me on the sofa, "turn around." He demanded, his pants dropped to his ankles, and exposed his thick long dick.

I did what I was told, pulling up my night gown and exposing my chocolate ass. I looked behind me, and Eric had a look of passion on his face. He placed a condom over his shaft, and dug into me. His girth caused me to moan with pleasure as my fingers dug into the back of the couch. Eric's speed and him stroke had my mouth hanging open, with sweat beads pouring from my face.

"Eric!" I moaned, as he hit my ass hard.

"This is what you need right?" He asked me grabbing my hair so that I could look at him.

"Yes, oh my God!"

After about fifteen minutes our bodies collapsed, and I was panting from the sensation his dick game had left on me. I was in awe. Never had I had another man rock my body like he did.

"Damn." Was all that Eric could say before pulling his jeans up.

I felt like a complete whore. I had never cheated on Rick. Never! And with his friend no less. I was ashamed. "I think this was a mistake." I cried.

Eric set next to me, and placed my head on his shoulder. "Zee, that man treated you like shit, and we were both wrong for even doing what we just did, but I'll always be here for you."

I looked him in the eyes, I could see that he was being truthful with me. I didn't want what we had just did to get out. "Please don't ever tell a soul okay? Promise me Eric that we take this to our graves."

"You have my word."

Present day

Kiara

"Please say something Kiara." Zana cried.

As I listened to what she was telling me, my anger and hurt took over me. I didn't know how to react to her little secret. My best friend lied to me!

"Kiara?" Maria looked at me with worry.

"Maria, how did you know all of this?" I asked her.

"I was on my way to a friend's house that lived close by, and thought that maybe it was your car in front of Zana's house. When I got closer, I could see through the window that she was fucking Eric and he was hitting it from behind." Maria rolled her eyes at Zana. "Kiara, I would have told you sooner, but I just thought the person that you called best friend would have the decency to tell you what all went down with Eric and her."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Kiara."

I smacked Zana across her face. "All this time, you made me feel bad about me fucking Rick, when you wouldn't even tell me that you had had sex with the man I planned to marry!" I stood to my feet and decided it was best that I leave before I killed her ass. Zana followed me to the door, and grabbed me by the arm.

"Kiara wait!"

I turned around and pushed Zana to the floor. "You lied to me! You could have easily told me that you fucked Eric before our relationship went so far. Did you want me looking like a fool?"

Zana picked herself up off the floor. "No, it's not like that."

"Then tell me what is was then?"

I waited for Zana to respond, but she only cried, "I'm so sorry!"

"You're a whore Zana! Rick, Chris, Trey and now I'm finding out about Eric? You need help, and I want you out of my life." I headed for the door. "You're not welcomed to my wedding, so don't show up bitch!"

"Kiara!" She called after me.

I pushed the door open, and headed to my car. I was going to confront Eric, and I know as soon as I did, I was going to be hurt all over again.

Zana

"How could you Maria?"

Maria rose from her seat, pulling her purse on her shoulder. "Look, Zana, if you were really Kiara's friend you would have told her when she was falling for Eric. But you didn't. You are to blame. You knew how Kiara was, and you chose to keep that information away from her."

"You've always wanted to ruin our friendship, and looks like you have."

Maria laughed, "girl, please. You ruined your friendship with Kiara, I was just looking out for her. If you really loved Kiara, the lie wouldn't have went this far." Maria threw up her peace sign and headed for the door.

I set at the same table that we we're at, and stared out the window. The people in the restaurant was still starring over at me, but I didn't care. I had lost my best friend over a stupid mistake that happened years ago. I paid the check, and left. I had to get my best friend back.