Lee Know| Subtle

This chapter was requested by @FandomGirl_42 . I really hope you enjoy it and thank you for being the first to request a chapter!

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None

~~~

"Arrgh! Why would you scare me like that you meanie!" You screamed, pouting in frustration from the shock of seeing your boyfriend Minho enter his room.

He raised a brow at you, sporting the most disgusted and judging face you have ever seen,"I literally just walked in you idiot. You get scared too easily,".

You only pouted more, crossing your arms and letting out a huff of frustration, "Yah! It's your fault for making us watch that horror movie, you know I hate scary things!"

"We wouldn't need to watch horror movies if you just cuddled with me on a daily basis rather than having me force you to hug me by scaring you,".

"You're an jerk you know that?!"

He let out a laugh, smirking slightly before he jumped on to you causing the bed you were now both on to shake. "Yeah, well it's not my fault you love this jerk is it?" 

He now had you trapped, wrapping his arms around your body and seating you on his lap. He laid his chin on your shoulder, causing it to tingle and making you let out a shaky laugh. You grabbed his hands that were wrapped around your waist and pulled them tighter, leaning against him comfortably. 

You looked to the side, seeing Chan, your older brother's bed neatly made just waiting for its owner to lie on it. Letting out a sigh you moved your head so you could see Minho who was currently rubbing circles on your stomach.

"Minho..." you started, getting a soft hum as a response as he felt himself relax, "The dating ban has been off for three months now, do you think it's time we tell them?"

You felt Minho flinch from your words and you placed your hand on top of his, giving it a small squeeze of reassurance. "We don't have to tell the fans yet, but..."

"I know you want to tell your brother,".

You let out a soft laugh, a slight blush spreading across your cheeks, "Yeah, I do. We've been dating for over a year now without anyone knowing, I want people to know, it's not just the fact that I feel bad about lying to him, but every time we're with someone else we need to act differently. At least in front of the boys, I want to act like ourselves," you spoke truthfully, feeling him hold your hand tighter.

"I want to tell them too," He said with a smile, making you giggle slightly, "I want to boast about having the most beautiful, smart and kindest girlfriend out there,".

"Okay! We'll tell them the next time we see them alright?"

"Yep! I can't wait for them to know about us~" Minho teased, giving you small kisses on your neck causing you to laugh from the feathery feeling. You both laughed, enjoying each other's company until the rattling of the door's doorknob was heard.

Chan!

You both looked at each other in shock, time freezing for a few seconds. Both of your eyes widened when you realised you both had the same reflex to hearing the sound. The two of you were about to push each other off the bed. Great.

You stared at each other in complete and utter betrayal your eyes having a furious conversation.

"Your're really about to push me off the bed?!" Your eyes screeched when his hands almost reached you stomach.

"You're doing the exact same thing!" His eyes screamed back when he saw your hands mere millimetres from his abs. 

"Minho you are so dead!" Your eyes glowed after you felt yourself fall off the bed about to hit the ground.