Felix| In the Rain

Genre: Angst, very very angsty. A bit of fluff

Warnings: None

~~~

"She loved this place..." Felix whispered under his breath as he wandered aimlessly around the park he would visit often with the girl he loved. His eyes scanned through the stranded park, a feeling of hurt hitting his chest every time he recalled a happy memory and he couldn't help the tears that gradually built up.

He didn't know how long he had been walking around for, only that the sky had been the same since he left his house- cloudy and gloomy, just like how he was feeling. The world must have been sympathising with him, since the weather had been the same ever since that day. It seemed the sky would only get darker and the clouds thicker as each day went by, replicating Felix's darkening emotions. All this time he had managed to hold in his tears, just like how the sky didn't let a single drop of rain fall,  despite the dark clouds. 

Felix thought he'd be able to hold in his emotions forever, but just like the clouds, it can only take so much until it starts to pour. And that's exactly what it did.

It poured.

The few people that didn't mind the weather and went to the park immediately retreated when the heavy rainfall fell. The exception of course was Felix, who calmly sat on the park bench that he had somehow found his way to, took a seat, and let all his emotions fall with the rain.

I loved her... I loved her so much..!

His tears continued to fall, he didn't care if he looked like a complete mess, he didn't care about the rain that poured down on him and soaked all his clothes. He just continued to cry, even letting out a few pained screams as he wondered what he did wrong, how he could've done better, why he wasn't good enough.

He felt like he would stay like this forever, crying as droplets of rain covered up his tears. However, this was one thing the world didn't agree with, because as he continued to cry his heart out, he saw a shadow fall upon him and looked up to see a girl smiling softly as she leaned her rainbow umbrella underneath him causing her to get wet.

"It's a lot easier to cry when people mistake it for rain, isn't it?" You asked as you looked at him with a small smile on your face. You had seen him crying on the bench, getting drenched and decided you'd lend him your umbrella. 

"W-What? I wasn't- look I wasn't crying!" He suddenly raised his voice as he desperately rubbed at his teary eyes unable to use the rain as an excuse. "Just leave me alone you creep! I don't need you or your stupid umbrella," he grumbled looking away in anger as he felt the embarrassment of getting caught crying make its way to his cheeks. 

You let out a small chuckle at his angry behaviour before looking at him with a friendly smile. "Are you sure? Sometimes I feel it's easier to cry when I talk to someone about it. Keeping your feelings bottled up isn't good for you,". 

He stared at you with disbelief, why go so far to help him? He obviously wasn't good enough. He looked at you and realised you had given him the shelter of your whole umbrella. You were getting soaked, your H/L H/C hair darkening as the rain poured on it and your clothing beginning to get wet splotches and sticking to your skin. He only just realised you had lent him your whole umbrella and a pang of guilt fell across the male. 

You stared at him, your E/C eyes sparkling as you waited for a response, and Felix couldn't help but wonder how you managed to smile despite the rain pouring down your back. 

He let out a small sigh, moving over so you could sit beside him on the bench, begrudgingly agreeing. "Fine, but sit down. Having you lean over me is weird," he mumbled grumpily.