Changbin| Idiot

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Slight profanity.

(I know Changbin actually has an older sister but I decided for the chapter it would be better to make my own sister for Changbin. So, Changbin's sister in this chapter is not really his sister, nor is she based off his real sister. She's a fictional character.)

~~~

"Can you shut up about Stray Kids for just one second?!" Yujin, your best friend for the past six years exclaimed in complete and utter irritation, throwing a random shirt at your face.

"Hey!" You exclaimed pushing the shirt off your face. You peered down at your phone, staring dreamily at your favourite boy group, your eyes lingering to the "dark rapper" of the group. "I'll stop talking about them when they stop being talented. So never,".

Yujin raised an eyebrow at you, giving you a judging stare. You laughed in response, she always got annoyed when you would ramble on about the group. "I was only joking! I can't help my love for them, but I'll do anything for you Yujin, even if that's stopping my happiness for your own!"

She simply rolled her brown eyes at you, throwing another shirt at you which you dodged. You stuck your tongue out at her and she let out a laugh at your silly behaviour. "Anyways, you wanted to tell me something?" you asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, my brother is finally free from work and will be able to hang out with me next week," she said excitedly, happy to see her brother again.

"Oh my god, really? I'm so happy for you! You two haven't seen each other in aaages!" You said just as excitedly. Yujin smiled wider, happy from all your support, "You seem more excited than me," she commented, stifling a laugh.

"Of course, you're my best friend after all, and I know how much you love your brother,".

"There's actually something else..." Yujin said, a hint of nervousness reaching her eyes. "He said him and his friends are free next week and I can meet them all. I thought it would be cool if you went with me to see them,".

Your eyes widened in shock before her words processed in your mind and they went back to normal. "Hmm... I'm not too sure about that. You haven't seen him in ages and I don't want to ruin your moment together," you replied, concerned that your presence would make the meeting awkward. "I think it'll be better if you go alone. I don't want to interrupt your fun or make things awkward for him and his friends,".

Yujin's eyes softened, a small smile placed on her face as she lunged on to the bed, pulling you into a hug. "Aww, look at you Y/N! When did you get so considerate?"

You hit her playfully resulting in her hugging you tighter, "I want you to be there with me. I've been hiding my brother from you long enough, I think it's time you met him,".

"You're right! I've never met him before and you never told me his name or career. You always changed the subject when I asked," you said realising how little you knew of your best friend's sibling.

"I guess it's my fault that you don't know... I think I'm finally ready for you to know who he is. Make sure to be ready for next week! You have to wear something nice!"

"Dude, we share the same closet,".

"You're unbearable,".

~~~

"So how many of them are there again?"

"My brother plus his friends, so nine altogether. I sent my brother our room number and gave him the elevator password so they'll be here in a couple minutes," Yujin replied as she slipped on her black leather boots completing her outfit. She wore a black shirt paired with some black jeans. A gold statement belt was wrapped around her to make the outfit more interesting and she had a white jacket to match.