Han| Cold

Genre: Fluff, lightest sprinkle of angst

Warnings: None

~~~

"Hey Y/N!" Someone shouted, quickly making his way to you.

You groaned in annoyance, already knowing exactly who called out to you and didn't even bother to turn and look at them before saying an annoyed "No," to the boy.

He quickly walked in front of you so you could see his face, and pouted, which you couldn't help but think made him look kind of cute. "I haven't even said anything yet!" He whined but quickly got back to his happy demeanor and attempted to swing his arm around your shoulder but was rejected by you when you swatted his arm away.

"I know exactly what you're going to say, Han,".

Jisung frowned slightly at the use of his stage name, but felt quite relieved that you stopped using your old nicknames for him like 'idiot' and 'stupid', which he found really adorable but the other members told him he shouldn't be happy about it.

"No you don't! You can't predict the future..!" He exclaimed, pausing in between before letting out a dramatic gasp and raised his hands to his face in mock surprise. "Unless you're from the future!"

You internally face palmed at his antics, extremely done with this whole conversation, "Can you just-"

"But how sad would that be! People might take you away for illegal use of time travel, and then I'll never get to see you until I'm old and wrinkly, which would destroy my good looks!"

Your annoyance got the best of you and you let out a loud groan at his nonstop talking. "Oh my god just speak!" You shouted rubbing the bridge of your nose with your hand. Realising he was no longer talking, you looked up and saw him staring at you wide-eyed and giddy.

"What is it?"

He continued to stare but had to break eye contact and turned the other way, covering his face and trying his best to keep himself from laughing. He then barely composed himself and stared back at your confused form, smiling widely. "You're just so cute,".

You willed yourself not to blush and rolled your eyes at his statement to try and brush it off. He simply smiled wider and took your hands in his which you, for some strange reason, didn't try to swat away. He looked at you, his eyes sparkling with sincerity and love, and you felt your chest tighten slightly at the look on his face.

"Y/N, will you go out with me?"

You stared back at him, your heart warming up slightly until you snapped back in to reality and removed your hands from his. "No,".

He frowned, disappointed, but quickly replaced his disappointment with a smile. "Damn, I thought I had it this time! Well, even if you said no again... I did get the chance to hold your hand! It's the first time you allowed me ya know!" He said excitedly, and his excitement only increased when he saw the smallest blush spread across your face.

"Don't bother me," you warned, turning the other way so he couldn't see the blush you failed to conceal from him. "I need to practice so please leave me alone for the rest of the day,". And with that, you walked away, heading to a practice room.

Jisung watched in awe as you walked away from him, noticing how your H/L H/C hair would sway as you walked. And he found it adorable.

"Gaah!" He groaned, staring at your fleeting figure. "She's so cute!".
~~~
You panted heavily, having just finished practicing some new choreography you made for a song you wrote. You had been in the practice room for the past 12 hours, with non stop practice. After having been a trainee for the past ten years, with no sign of debuting any time soon, you started getting desperate. Everyone around you had already debuted by now, your friends from DAY6 and even Chan who had recently debuted after training with you for seven years. It made you disappointed and angry. What were you doing wrong? Did you not practice hard enough? These thoughts only made you train harder, which led to late nights like this, practicing until five in the morning and sleeping for an hour before going back to train.