I.N| Photo Booth

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None

~~~

"Omg Jeongin, you're such a baby~" you teased the boy next to you with a smiling face.

"Y/N, you're younger than me!"

You simply giggled in response, tugging his arm that was already wrapped around yours, closer to your body. "Well, you can't blame me for forgetting your age when you can't even handle a haunted house,".

"You were screaming too!" He shouted back pushing you slightly.

You rolled your eyes, enjoying the company of your best friend Jeongin. It had been a while since you got to see him since he was busy after debuting only a few months ago. However, he said Stray Kids got the day off, allowing the two to hang out for the day.

"I only screamed to make you feel better, I wasn't actually scared," is what you said, but was a total lie since you were just as scared as him when you entered the house.

"Yeah, why don't you tell that to the stuffed toy you hug at night. I'm sure he'll believe you,"

Gasping, you let go of his arm and turned to face him, "how dare you diss on Fluff Fluff!" You shouted at him as the two of you stared at each other with a serious gaze, before erupting in to laughter. The two of you had been best friends since middle school and instantly took a liking to each other. Back then Jeongin wouldn't smile as often, and that made him look scary and intimidating to the other students. However, you had seen him one day and talked to him despite his 'scary' look which made him happy. Eventually he began to smile, to make himself more approachable, but by then the two of you had already grown extremely close.

"You're such a mess," he said, gasping for air in between his words from the laughter still prominent in both your beings. You chuckled in response, managing to calm down when he took your hand in his and the two of you continued to roam around the amusement park. When you were walking Jeongin couldn't help but stare at you, growing even more nervous by the second.

The way you would smile and your angelic laugh were a few of the many things that made him love you so much. And no, not the best friend kind of love, the romantic kind. All these years of being by your side, it took him joining JYP and having to practice everyday, till he realised how much he needed you in his life. When he was tired or things got hard, you were the first person he wanted to go to, he wanted to hear your laugh, see your smile, be beside you. He wanted to get out of the friend zone as soon as possible, but he felt afraid that you'd reject him and your years of friendship would be ruined. He had wanted to confess to you today, afraid he wouldn't get the chance if he didn't do it soon.

"Hey, Y/N..." I.N said softly, trying his best to calm down. 'It's now or never' he thought. He faced towards you, squeezing your hand a bit and stared in to your eyes. "Y-Y/N I know we've been friends for ages but... but I can't keep it in anymore. Everything about you is so amazing, you're so beautiful, kind and so fun to be around. Ever since you entered my life, my life got brighter and so much happier," your heart fluttered at his words and you could feel the warmth on your face.

"Y/N, you are the most important person in my life. I lov-"

"I.N?" Someone called out making the two of you to turn around.

"Hyung?!" He exclaimed upon seeing Bang Chan and Hyunjin only a few metres away. You looked in their direction and smiled, waving at them politely. The two quickly went to the two of you with surprised looks on their faces, but there seemed to be something else about them... were they smirking?

"I.N~ when you said you couldn't hang out with us today because you were busy we weren't expecting this," Hyunjin joked while Chan was silently freaking out having seen the two of you holding hands and was screaming in his mind.