Chapter 13

Amy's POV

We continued to walk to Asberry. We finally got there and looked around for cop cars. I saw someone wave us over, so we walked over there.

"Hello, are you Amy? The one here about Shea Cain?" A cop asked me.

"Yes, we have to hurry. I am suppost to be there in 15 minutes." I reply.

"Ok you go over to the woman over there. While your friends stay with me." He says. I hug Matt then walk over to the woman. She puts on the wire and told me not to mess with it. I look at Matt one more time then start walking to Starbucks. I got there and saw Shea. I ran over and hugged her.

"Amy what are you doing here? I told you not to come." Shea said.

"I am here to help you. The cops will help us, they are here to catch him." I said.

"If the man finds out he will kill us. I hope this works." She replys.

"I know. I am just hoping this works." I say trying to make her feel better. We both sit down and wait.

*15 minutes later*

"Hello girls. Come with me now!" The man said. We both got up and followed him. He stopped infront of a van.

"Get in." He demanded.

"Why?" I asked starting to get scared.

"Stop asking questions. Get in now." He demanded. He grabbed our arms and shoved us in the van. He got in after us.

"You are going to do what I say got it?" He said sternly. We both nod our heads.

"Amy tie Shea up then come over here." He said. I looked over at Shea and she nodded. I grabbed the ropes and tied her but not tight though. I went over to the man.

"Lay down." I shook my head.

"Now." I shook my head again. He punched me in the face and I fell on the ground.

"Fine. Where are gonna have a fun at the place." He got out and went in the front seat, started to drive away. I went over to Shea and started to untie her. I heard sirens and smiled.

"Amy, they aren't going to save us." She whispered.

"No they are, they are going to save us. We will be ok." I show her the wire.

"Bitch! You have a wire. Take it off now and give it to me." He commanded. I took the wire on and then started to cry silently. I grabbed Shea and held her tightly hoping they would get us. I heard the sirens fade away. I now knew they weren't going to save us. I had to keep hope though so Shea would be a little better, but I couldn't. Even though I know she already knew. I kept sobbing into her shoulder, while she did the same to me.

Matt's POV

We were just sitting down waiting impatiently for the cops for return with Shea and Amy. I heard a car pull up and saw a cop car. We all ran to the cop car. I was looking for Shea and Amy but all I saw was cops with sad faces.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. We followed the wrong van." One cop said.

"Can't you track them?" I asked abou to burst into tears.

"No. I'm sorry. The wire we gave Amy, we found it on the ground. We can try our best to get something out of it. Other then that they're gone." The cop replied.

I then fell onto my knees and burst into tears. The love of my life Shea is gone. My best friend Amy is gone too. I don't know what to do without them. Whoever that man is that took them, he is going to die. I will find him and I will kill him. That is a promise.