Chapter 6

Shea's POV

"You still owe me a kiss" Matt's brother said annoyed.

"Do you wanna get smacked again?" I asked him

"Fine but I will get that kiss." He said as he left. Matt ad I laid on the bed.  Matt grabbed his computer and he put the movie White Chicks. We kept laughing until his dad came in and yelled at us to go to bed since it was one in the morning. So Matt turned off him computer and out it on his desk. I turned so my back was facing him and he scooted over so he was right behind me and he wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep really fast because I felt safe in his arms.

*The Next Morning*

Shea's POV

I woke up to someone's lips on mine. I thought It was Matt so I didn't pull back. I opened my eyes and saw his brother kissing me I pushed him off.

"What the fuck!" i whisper yelled at him. 

"I told you I would get you." He smirked and walked away. I turned around and stared at Matt til he woke up. When he opened his eyes I said "Good morning sleepy head." I smiled.

"Wait, what time is it?" He asked

"It's 10 in the morning." I laughed

"The I am not a sleepy head. We are sort of early birds"  We both laughed.

"Let's get ready and go downstairs to eat breakfast." He kissed me then we got up. 

"Don't look at me." I told him while he was changing and I was picking out my outfit. I decided on a pair of light blue high waisted shorts and a lace pink crop top. I changed my bra and under wear.

Matt's POV

I put on my new blue tank top and khakis. I thought Shea was done so I turned around and she only had on a bra and underwear. "Oh my god!" I said hoping she didn't hear me. She looked at me and saw me started and dropped to the ground and hid behind my bed.

"Matt I told you not to turn around." Shea said.

"Sorry I thought you were done changing so I turned around and saw you." I told her.

"This time turn around and wait til I say you can look." She told me. So I turned around and waited til she was done.

"Let's go get food" I told her

"Wait. Your brother got me this morning so I have to smackcam him." She told me. I gave her a puzzled look. "Remember I smackcamed your brother so I didn't have to kiss him. He said he would kiss me when I don't expect it. I woke up to someone kissing me. I thought it was you so I didn't pull back. When I opened my eyes it wasn't you so I pushed him off."

I was so mad he kissed her. "Let's both get shampoo on our hands and we will both smack him. We don't need to video it." I told her. 

We went to the bathroom and put shampoo on our hands and went downstairs quietly and snuck up on his brother. When we were right behind him I yelled "SMACKCAM!" Before he could run we both smackhim and started laughing so hard. He just stared at us with an evil look on his face. "We have to be alert now because he will get us back." I whispered to Shea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short update. I had to update so I wrote something. Hope you guys like it. :)