Chapter 33

Shea's POV

I opened my eyes, saw my mom laying in a hospital bed. Thank god, it was just a dream, that means Logan and Evan didn't escape. I saw my mom look at my, I smiled back.

"Honey, are you okay with what happened?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm so glad your alive. I'm sad you did this but I still love you." I replied.

"That's not what I meant. I meant, how do you feel about-" She was inter upped by the door slamming open.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Amy hugged me so hard, I couldn't breathe.

"Yeah, I'm happy that my mom is still alive. Don't know what I'd do without out." I said, releasing the hug.

"No, I mean about Logan and Evan. I'm scared shitless. I'm making someone be by my side at every moment." She said.

"Wait, so you mean that wasn't a dream. They really did escape." I was shocked.

"Yeah, they really did." She nodded.

"Don't you remember last night. After you found out from the TV you passed out. Instead of getting a nurse Matt put you on the couch." My mom explained.

"Ew. Why did you let my touch him. Now I'm gonna get the jerkies." I started wiping off my body.

"The jerkies?" They burst out laughing.

"You know like herpies. He doesn't have herpies, but he's a huge jerk. Well, I think he doesn't have herpies at least. Well I thought of jerkies." My checks became red, really embarrassed about what I just said.

"No need to be embarrassed dear. It was really funny. Now, we need to call the cops to organize a restraining order and protection. I know Logan won't listen to a restraining order. Since your the reason he was sent to jail, he wants revenge. Why else would he escape? Also with your cousin Evan. Coincidence, I think not. They helped each other escape. Now they are searching for both of you. They may be watching you at this very moment. Never text, call, or talk about personal information or where you are going. If you do, it will make their job easier. Amy you have to be careful too, since Evan took both of you. Logan will want Shea. Evan will want someone too, he already had you once. So, he is probably after you. We need to call the cops right away." My mom explained, we were clinging onto each other now.

"He may be after you too, mom" I grabbed her hand.

"He may be, we'll never know." She replied.

"I have a plan." I whispered to them both.

'We pretend your dead. Pretend I'm heartbroken. Then you won't be in danger. I need you to be safe mama." I wrote down.

"I'm gonna miss you honey." A 'tear' slipped down her cheek.

"What do you mean?" I gave her a 'confused' face.

"Didn't the doctor tell you?" I shook my head.

"I'm dying. They didn't think that the pills had much of an effect on me as they did. They did worse damage then they thought. My stomach can't hold down anything. I'm getting weaker by the minute. Be strong for me baby okay." We started 'crying.' The beep went off which meant that she was 'gone.'

"Nurse! Nurse!" They knew about the plan. All they had to do was play along.

"Amy, she died." I 'broke down' in her arms.

"I'm so sorry. Here let's go home." She brought me over to the car and we drove to the apartment.

"Before you go in, everyone's over. We are having a feel better Shea night." I nodded. We grabbed our stuff then walked in, they are all eating our food. That includes my double stuffed Oreo's.

"DON'T EAT MY OREO'S!" I tackled Sam to the ground.

"Here, here take them." I smiled and thanked him.

"You should be on the football team." Sam said, I shook my head.

"Let's not turn this into Bella with The Bulldogs." We all laughed. We absolutely hated that show. It was so cliche and didn't even make sense. Yeah a cheerleader became a football player, then they make other junk so that the TV show goes on and on.

"I'm sorry about your mom Shea." Sam said.

"Sam, come to my room with me. I have to tell you something." I whispered to him. Nobody will notice us leave since they are having a food war.

"Sure, lets go." We got up and went to my room.

"Okay sit down. This is a secret and nobody can know this okay. Not even Chase. Got it?" I looked around the room for any cameras or a sign of them out the window.

"Got it Shea. Please tell me. Your scaring me." He replied. I sat next to him on the bed.

"My mom didn't really die. We only said she is to keep her safe. Since Logan and Evan escaped, we don't know what they're up to. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but we are really close friends. I can't lie to him." I whispered, he nodded meaning he understood.

"Let's go party!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the living room. Food was all over the floor and on everyone.

"Hey! Everyone clean off then help me clean this up. So we can party!" They all cheered.

Sam and I started picking up while everyone else changed. They were planing on staying the night, so they had extra clothes. After we finished cleaning we all laid down, started watching Insurgent. Let me say this, Theo James is hot.

UNKNOWN'S POV

If only she knew she couldn't trust everyone. She shouldn't go around telling people secrets. Let's pay go pay a visit to Anna.