Chapter 10

Shea's POV

I wiped away the tears. I looked at Matt and he looked sad and worried. I gave him a hug.

"I'm gonna be ok." I reassured him

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded.

"You go get ready for school, while I make us breakfast. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay. After breakfast, you get ready. Then we can talk or watch tv." He said and then went upstairs.

I looked around the kitchen and decided on what to make. I made pancakes then cut up some strawberries. I placed two pancakes on each plate then put some whipped cream on top. I layed the strawberries down on the whipped cream and poured orange juice in two glasses. I got two napkins and silverware, put them next to the plates. Then Matt came down.

"Thanks Shea. It looks really good" Matt said.

"Your welcome." I said.

After we finished breakfast I went upstairs, while Matt stayed downstairs. I got a towel and went in the shower. I washed my hair,body and then shaved. After about 15 minutes, I got out and dried myself off. I put on some mascara, eye liner, and then curled the tips of my hair. I put on a black crop top that said 'Don't Kill My Vibe,' white high waisted shorts, black vans, and a black beanie. I looked at my self in the mirror, but saw the cut on my arm. I grabbed a black jacket and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and looked at Matt. I pecked him on the lips.

"Do you wanna talk or watch a movie? He asked. I smirked.

"Yes. Let's watch all The Little Mermaid movies." I squealed. I am in love woith Disney movies.

"Ok fine. I'll start it." He replied while getting up to get the movie. He put in in then sat back on the couch. We cuddled while watching the movie.

- - - - - - 

We just started the third Little Mermaid, when Ariel is a little kid. We were 15 minutes into the movie then I checked the time on my phone. 7:15. Shit we're gonna be late.

"Matt, get up now. Grab your stuff and your board, we're gonna be late." I said running to get my stuff and board. Matt came down a minute later and we ran outside and hopped on our board. We got to school 10 minutes later. Yassss we aren't late. I went to my locker, while Matt left to his in the other hallway. That's when Daniel walked next to me.

"Hey babe." Daniel said.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped back.

"I can call you what ever I want. Don't talk to me like that!" He snapped back and slapped me.

I held back the tears and held my cheek. "Don't hit me! Don't call me babe! I have a boyfriend!" I snapped back. I don't know where I got the confidence from.

"Who's you boyfriend?" He asked.

"You know him actually." I replied, turned around then walked to class.