Chapter 29

Shea's POV

We pulled up to Berriyummi. We all got out and talked about random crap til the others got here. We saw them pull in so we ran over to their car.

"Let's go enjoy some frozen yogurt!" Nick yelled.

"Don't you mean...let's go enjoy delicious yogurt that will make our taste buds dance." Emma said. Emma's the really smart one of our group.

"No Emma.... I mean let's go enjoy frozen yogurt, you weirdo." Nick replied.

"Okay, let's just hope it doesn't go like the last time." Amy joked, we all laughed.

Us girls linked arms then skipped to the enterance, the boys ran after us. We walked in and everyone stared at us. Heres Sam's cue.

"What are you staring at? Haven't you seen a group of people walk in here before. Geez!" Sam said.

I saw Matt sitting down just like last time. Let's all just hope it doesn't turn out the same. I got strawberry yogurt. For toppings I got strawberries, m&m's, york's, sour gummy worms, and rainbow sprinkles. I payed for mine then sat down. Once we all finished we got up and started to walk out, but of course Matt just had to stop me.

"Shea-" He started.

"No. This is not going to end up like last time, okay. So, leave me alone. Go, have fun with your Magcon friends or whoever you hangout with, if you still have any friends. Now, I'm gonna have fun with my friends, instead of talking to a douche bag. If you were confused who I was talking about, it was you. Bye now." I waved then walked out.

"Damn, girl! You slayed his ass!" Sami yelled, we all laughed.

"See you tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Your not going away like last time right?" Sam asked.

"Nope just want to relax." I replied.

"Alright, see you shorty." Nick hugged me.

"Later giant." I poked his side.

"See you sweatheart." Chase kissed me.

"Bye babe." I pecked his lips.

"Oh my god....this is the first time we weren't interupped by you guys screaming." Chase laughed.

"We had to let you guys have one enjoyable moment." They shrugged.

"Bye, guys!" I yelled as I got in my car.

'Bye, Shea!" I heard them yell.

I turned on the radio, blasted 96.5. I drove home then sat there cause my favorite song was on. I sung along to One Last Time by Ariana Grande. When the song ended I got out and went to my apartment. I unlocked the door then threw my stuff on the couch. I went to my desk and turned on my laptop. Now it's time to write a paper or whatever on this generation. Yay, fun. Note, the sarcasim.

~Skip To Morning~

I woke up and saw I was up a minute before my alarm rang. I hate when that happens, like it shouldn't happen. I got up and grabbed an outfit for the day. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped then hopped in. I washed my body and hair then got out. I dried off my body and hair. I put on my undergarments, then slipped on my white flowy skirt. Then put on a floral sweetheart neckline buister, then put on white open toed heels. Since, it was chilly out I put on a grey oversized sweater then rolled up the sleeves. For my hair I made it have a beach wave look. For make up all I did was mascara and eyeliner.

Amy was calling me so I grabbed my backpack and phone and ran to the front door where she was standing with a banana. Amy was wearing a floral long sleeve crop top with a matching mini skirt, with white vans. Her hair was curled and she wore natural makeup.