Chapter 23 | Home

Warning: None

The very next day, you were released liked you said. You father had to leave very late the night before because he said he was going to get everyone that was captured out. Meaning Sam, Wanda, Scott and Clint were going to be free. You told him to keep touch before he did leave. The person to stay with you overnight was Logan. Everyone else had left last night before Steve did.

"Ready Kid?" Logan said as he stood with your bag and saw you with the flowers in your hands. "Yeah I'm ready. Are we taking your bike this time?" You asked.
"No, I brought a car. He'll help keep you low from the potential threats out there who are after you just for your father." He started and you nodded following him.

A few minutes later, down the many halls and out the side entrance, you got into the car. It wasn't so small but it wasn't so big either. It was comfortable though.
Logan misplaced the keys and tried looking for it but started to get frustrated. "Logan look." You pointed above him. "Right." He said and grabbed them from the top compartment.

" He said and grabbed them from the top compartment

"Let's get this show on the road then shall we." He said and started up the vehicle. You sat there with your seatbelt on and the flowers Peter had gotten you on your lap.

•< Time Skip to you both arriving Home >•

'Ah, home sweet home.' You thought and stepped out of the car. Logan grabbed your bag and you still held your flowers. Heading up the stairs and into the house, you started to look around. "Have a vase?" You asked referring to the flowers.

As he raised an eyebrow after placing your bag down and locking the door behind him, he walked over to the kitchen. "I might have one but don't mark my words." He stated and started searching. It took a minute or so to actually find one. "Gotta wash it."

You grabbed it from him and smiled "thanks and I got it. You can go do what you do best." You told him as you went to the sink. "Watch television and drink or bother cyclops." He replied and you rolled your eyes.

"The first. Not the second. Oh, and don't drink too much." You spoke as you started to wash the vase. With a smile wiped across your face, you dried the sides and filled it with water. Logan was sitting on the couch watching the television with a beer in hand.

Turning around with the vase, you placed it on the center of the table and put your flowers right in. "Perfect" You said quietly to yourself. Logan glanced over at you and smiled when he saw your face.

"Alright. I'm going to my room. Let me know when you decide to order takeout." You said as you started to walk towards your room. "Alright. I'll keep you updated Kid." He responded. (Your room below.)

Entering your bedroom, you saw a few plants, a little wood like box with books in them at the corner, a fireplace that's no longer in use, and few other things

Entering your bedroom, you saw a few plants, a little wood like box with books in them at the corner, a fireplace that's no longer in use, and few other things. It made you keep the smile on your face. Nothing changed while you were out during the battle.

Not the mention your bed near the windows that had a fire escape right outside. Some houses had it and others didn't. The house Logan had was actually a 2 apartments but he conjoined them and bought the whole thing.

Laying on your comfortable bed on your back, you closed your eyes and took a few breath in before releasing it. It was 5 in the afternoon and you waiting till Logan decided on what he was going to order.

So you turned over on your stomach and grabbed a journal. Another short story going down with the others. A few minutes had passed and you were almost done till you heard a light tap noise.

"Where-..." You said looking around as you sat up but then you heard it again. "What-.." you started to say then saw Spider-Man hanging upside down at your window waving. "Ah!" You yelped and fell backwards off the bed.

"Ow..." you groaned and you heard Logan stand from his seat so you yelled "I'm fine Logan!" You got up and rubbed your side softly "are you sure?!" He yelled back at you. "Yeah I'm sure. Why not order pizza!" You told him and you couldn't see him but he nodded.
"Alright. I'll order that then since I have no clue."

What you were wearing were AC/DC pajama shorts and pajama shirt. It was one of your favorite bands. Also it was a comfortable outfit to wear to bed. You looked at the window and still saw him there but now he wasn't upside down. He was standing at the fire escape.

You crawled on your bed over to the window and opened it right up. He bent down and sat at the escape. "Hi." He said and you smiled as you replied "Hi. What are you doing here spider?" You asked.

"Just patrolling around and wanted to say hi." He stated. "Oh. Well, hello again." You said and laughed. "I heard that you were at the hospital. Are you doing alright?" He asked and you raised an eyebrow. "Uh.. Yeah... how did you know about that?" You said.

"Oh Uh, I have this.... um, friend. He told me that you were hurt and in the.. Uh hospital." He managed to say. "Mmmhm. Alright. Sure." You said skeptical. "Well are your patrols over? If not-.." you started to say then he cut you off. "I'm actually done. I was heading home and saw you from afar so I stopped by."

"Oh. Saved any lives?" You asked and he nodded. "Well have a safe trip home spider... boy..." you said looking at him. "It's Spider-Man." He replied. "Okay, Yeah. More like Spider-Woman." You giggled. "Hey.." He said and you laughed more. "Okay okay, bye Spider-Man." You finally said and he waved "bye."

•< Word Count >• 1022