Chapter 11 | Disgusting

Warning: Swearing here and there, Logan being Protective of you

You walked out of the building and Logan asked "Hungry?" You gave him a 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look that you had you had managed to learn from him during your time at Xavier's. "I didn't eat lunch. You pulled me out of there before I even got to eat anything." You replied and he rolled his eyes.

"Let's go. I'm paying. I know a local place I go to when I need a break from everything. Plus when Charles thinks he can tell me what to do." He stated and handed you the helmet again which you took and put on. He got back on the bike and so did you.

•< Time Skip to when you arrive
   at Logan's local place to go >•

Taking off the helmet and placing it back on the bike, you followed Logan into the restaurant. There was a bar area where it looked relatively empty at the moment, a couple of people sitting in booths and others sitting at tables. Not to mention the pool (the ball game. The one that includes the stick to hit the 8-ball. Yeah.)

You looked around with your eyes and saw how retro it looked. "Nice." You said in a low tone. Logan clearly heard it but kept walking right up to the bar. Following suit, you sat at the spot next to him and looked at the menu. "So you used to come here a lot? That's why you kept disappearing?" You asked him.

"Pretty much. Either that or just go riding on the Harley when I got pissed." He replied and ordered a glass of whiskey for himself. You ordered two burgers and a (favorite drink). "You're going to eat two burgers? You usually don't eat that much like you used to." He said.

"No. One is for you and the other is for me. Oh and don't come with the fucking bull of you don't want or that you don't eat them. I have a picture of you eating one last time. The way you you ate it made it look like if you could eat the whole thing in one bite. It's disgusting if you were to really think about it. Like totally. Just not picture friendly." You said laughing. It was gross sometimes though to be honest. "Oh yeah? And what picture is that?" He said giving a small chuckle from your response. (Picture below).

You pulled up the picture and revealed it

You pulled up the picture and revealed it. "This is the picture. Remember this from the school class field trip we went on? I don't remember where it was though." You said and he responded "Ah Yes. Taiwan. We were learning more about the culture and what they eat. Didn't know you had that picture and I couldn't believe Steve let you go on that trip across the world."

"Yeah I couldn't believe it either." You said and looked around spotting a jukebox. "No way! They have that here?!" You said excitedly. Logan noticed your tone and gave a small smile as he took a sip of his drink. "Go right ahead. I'll wait for the orders you placed in." He told you as you pulled out some chain in you pocket and made your way over to the machine.

As you scanned through the music list they had, you heard men walking over. You thought that maybe they were just going to pass by and go sit at a different table but they didn't. Instead they walked straight up to where you stood. Logan was watching from a distance and you knew because you could feel it from behind you.

Without you looking up from the list, you spoke up "I suggest you two leave me along or you won't like what will happen next." They just laughed and when one of the men leaned forward, that's when you looked up.

At the same time you heard Logan stand from his stool. You raised your hand at him so he wouldn't come over to help. Instead you looked at the two men in the eyes and your eyes started to glow a white tint. With that the two men started to back up seeing their own fears. "I told you, you wouldn't like what happened next." You muttered as you turned back, put a song on and made your way back to Logan.

"Told you I got it. It'll only last for about 25 minutes though. Will that give us enough to eat?" You asked
"Yeah. Talking about it.." he said as he pointed at the burgers now being placed in front of them. Smiling, you started to eat and Logan paid as he started to eat his.

By the time you both were done, those 25 minutes had passed. Of course you both finished in less than 10 minutes but now the same two men were walking back over to where you and Logan sat. They started to pick on him. "Hey, hey you. Why don't you have over the keys to the Harley you have out there." Logan was taking a sip of his Whiskey when one of the men demanded it.

"I suggest you both walk away because like I said before, you won't like what happens next." You told them as you looked over. "Oh yeah? And what, you're going to do something about it again?" The other guy said. Now turning your whole seat around to face them you replied "Nope. He will and it won't be a pretty sight. Believe me."

Logan followed what you said by telling the two men "go fuck yourself." The men looked at each other and laughed. That's when you turned back to grab your water muttering "I fucking warned you assholes." It was at that moment they knew... they fucked up.

Logan turned around to face them and held out his fist. His metal claws slowly started to come out of his knuckles as he spoke "I told you to go fuck yourselves and she warned you. So now, you're going to leave out of here and not say another word. Got it?" The two men nodded their heads and left quickly out of there.

"You know. I could've just used my fear manipulation again and you didn't have to use your metal claws." You stated. "Yeah but they were starting to piss me off. People like them are a usual and when I come here, I usually have to make them leave if they bother anyone." He told you and you nodded your head. "Ready to go back home?" He added. "Yeah. Let's go." You replied grabbing your bottle of water and left.

•< Word Count >• 1124