Chapter 8 | By all Means

Warning: Yelling at Certain points, disagreement

Heads up: If you see this symbol it means it switches from Tony and Steve's Standpoint to where you are at the moment during it all.

"Steve." Tony spoke once he noticed Steve walking in to the room he was currently in. Hoping he would change his mind about everything happening around them and about the situation they seem to be in.

"Tony." (Is that the last red white and blue sprinkled donut 😂 sorry I had to) Steve said as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. He walked around and sat at the chair across from Tony.

"I think we should discuss your role in this situation. You need to sign the accords." Tony started off as he pulled out a little container with two pens tucked inside them slid it over towards him.

Steve looked at the container before picking up a pen to observe it. The two men had spoke about certain measures needed to be taken and as they spoke, Steve had managed to stand and face him. It wasn't until Tony had compared Wanda to being a weapon of mass destruction that Steve yelled

"She's just a kid!"

"Give me a break!" Tony yelled back and they both glared at each other in an angry way.

"I'm sorry Tony but no." Steve finally replied by breaking the silence and slid the pen back to him. Looking at Tony one last time, he turned himself and walked out of the room leaving Tony to himself to gather his thoughts.

(That's when everything from Bucky being you know controlled and stuff starts happening right after. So ya.)

It was getting near the end of the school day when Peter walked right up beside you down the hallway. Gym was next and he had the same class. "Hey, just wanted to tell you that if y-you ever want someone to t-talk to, we're here for you." He told you and you smiled at him giving a solid "Thank you Peter. I appreciate it." response back.

The bell rang and now it was time for Gym. Peter had offered to walk you there since Ned and Michelle were already heading there by themselves. So there you two were, heading to class side by side.

•< Time Skip just a little into Gym Class >•

Everyone just had to jog around the gymnasium four times at their own pace then do 15 jumping jacks standing at the endpoint of where each person had stopped jogging.

"Alright everyone. Partners today. Girl and boy. Mix match." The coach started to say as he started to pair off everyone. That's until you heard the next two groups to be paired up. "Michelle Jones and Ned Leeds. Peter Parker and (Y/n) Berry." After that he told everyone to gather around.

"So you all must be wondering why I have paired you all this way. The reason for all of the gender mixed teams is because we're going to play a game. Here's how it goes, yes you may have your partner but I'll set up another pair with your group to play. So there sound be a total of 2 guys and 2 girls in the group of four. Rules rules rules, do not aim at the person standing across from you." He started off.

It was a couple of rules that he listed but after he was done, he started to pair up the two paired groups into bigger ones so there'll be a total of 4 in one group. What was great about your group was that the people who got paired up with you two were nonetheless Liz Allen and Flash Thompson. "Awesome..." you said quietly. You didn't think Peter would hear but he did. Not because of his hearing but because he was standing next to you waiting to start the game.

The game the coach had just play was pretty similar to hot potato. Except the way the coach directed us of how to play it was if your partner ends up getting out or dropping the ball, the other team scores a point. Losers will have to do 30 push-ups.

You were so not looking forwards to that so you were determined to win. Plus it gave you another reason to throw it at Liz's and Flash's face for all the things they have been doing to you. It'll sort of be payback but not really now thinking of it, but that didn't stop you.

"We got this. Right?" You asked Peter that positioned next to you and he nodded yes. Starting to second guess yourself, you stopped. You had to win this, no you will win this. You were tired of getting pushed around by Liz and bullied by Flash. You wanted to prove that you were one not to be messed with.

Although you really wanted to use your abilities, that would be a really high risk. Exposure included but also with everything going on with your father, you couldn't do that. Which by all means, you couldn't use any of your abilities. Okay, maybe you did use it once with Flash but it was unintentional.

"Start!" Your coach yelled as he handed your team the ball. 'Alright so I'll just have to throw the pall the Liz, she'll throw it to Peter, Peter to Flash then back to me again. Easy right?' You thought. It was in fact easy at first but the coach kept speeding everyone up after a different team loses. Now you really had to keep your eye on the ball.

Movement around the gym was permitted as long as you didn't bump into anyone or get in a different team's space. It wasn't till Liz decided to throw the ball hard and far that caused your reflexes to quickly make you roll to the side; catching it with a small groan. That got you pissed because your stomach was hurting a bit due to the impact. With that, you threw the ball hard and fast towards Flash. He caught it but then it slipped from his hands from the fast impact.

"Yes!" You said as the coach announced Liz and Flash's team losing. Both you and Peter gave a hug to each other but you both then realized, the both of you pulled away. "Oh uh.. sorry.. but hey, at least we won right?" You tried to say in an non awkward way. "Y-yeah. W-we won." He stumbles his words out but you smiled afterwards. "Come on. Coach said it's time to head back to the locker rooms." You mentioned and he walked alongside you till you both arrived and parted ways.

•< Word Count >• 1127