Mo Yuan drum his fingers on the wheel. The lights turned red as he slowly press down on the brakes. His eyes scanned the road ahead of him, sizing up the traffic. Then his gaze wandered to the right.
People walk in various directions trying to get to their destination, while chatting with their companions or on the phone. Mo Yuan watch as some lost in thoughts, he wonder what their private worlds are like.
He can't help but think that each of them view this same place, same time, day, but all have their own unique perspective.

He cast his eyes back to the road but a figure dressed in light blue caught his eyes, as his gaze reverted back to the sidewalks.
Her long black hair lying straight down her backs, her large onyx eyes held serenity and happiness, her nose was especially high, her lips were full begging to be kiss. There's symmetry to her features and something about it that captivated him every time he look upon her face.

Strangers gazed at her a little longer when they thought she was unaware. But all these attentions did not make her have a superiority complex. If anything she doesn't know her own beauty could affect the people around her.

Without thinking he turned into the parking garage and decided to chase after her.

Bai Qian's always amazed at the seemingly endless rows of groceries and household items, lined and stacked neatly like soldiers. The colorful fruits and vegetables overwhelmed her with their choices. The ripe succulent fruits make her want to bite into it.
Her eyes shifted to the soft, fuzzy peaches. She would love to take a bite of the peach and taste the sweet juice it offers.
She grab a basket and walk towards the peaches. She selected some and placed it inside the basket.
Once she got her fruits and vegetables from the fresh produce department. She then head to the meat department.

Mo Yuan entered the market and his eyes scanned for the familiar figure. He briskly walk around until he saw her.
She stood in front of the meat counter and pointed to the piece of meat that she wanted. Mo Yuan can't hear what was being exchanged between her and the meat clerk, but the young man was bashfully smiling at her.

The happy expression on his face turned into a frown.

The clerk handed the wrapped piece of meat to her over the counter. Bai Qian hand went up to reach for it. Before her hand touch it, a masculine hand came out and took hold of it.

Bai Qian turned to see who the hand belongs to and their eyes met and held. He smile tenderly down at her, while her eyes was wide with shock.

What is he doing here?

The meat clerk lost his smile as he looked from Bai Qian to Mo Yuan. Disappointment clearly shown on his face.

Mo Yuan took the heavy basket away from her as he placed the meat inside it.

"Qian Qian, is there anything else you need from here?"

She seems to lost her voice and all she could do was shake her head slightly.

"Where shall we go next?"

She stood staring at him transfixed, not moving an inch.

He closed the distance between them and gently reach for her hand. He looked down at her small hand that fit perfectly into his. Her long fingers completing the space left in his, a perfect fit....he thought. His fingers interlock with hers as his dark eyes stared deep into hers.
A teasing smile spread across his face, making him look exceptionally handsome.

"Qian Qian, looks like you're unwilling to cooperate. Shall I carry you then?"

Bai Qian quickly recovered. She breathed out her held breath from the shock.