41

Victoria

My breath is hitched, as I look into the blazing eyes of the gangster, who stands mighty close. I feel his warmth - part of me wants to avoid it and take a step back after what I just did - the other part craves him, and desires for his featured aura. My heart races, for he's been silent ever since I arrived at his place minutes ago, and I'm not sure if I should be nervous. He knows what I did...he knows I just buried Jack's body.

The gangster sends me a once over - and I recall what I have not yet changed out of; the light and dried mud canvassing the jeans and t-shirt I wear, and my hair; damp, and the most disheveled it has ever been. I stay silent in front of him, in wait.

I watch his tongue briefly sweep across his own full lips for moisture. "Looks like you need a shower." He starts, low and husky. I swallow softly, when the gangster turns around, and walks away - making his way toward the twisted staircase in front of me. He glances over his shoulder, and I don't hesitate to accept the gesture, and slowly follow behind him. I didn't have to come here, but I did. I wanted to.

I curl my lip behind him, and see his toned back moving along underneath his dark button down shirt in front of me. Rio leads me into his bedroom, and I instantly gather flashes of what occurred the last time I was standing in here.

I watch him come to a stop not too long before I do the same, keeping wide space between us. I fold my arms across my chest when the gangster turns around to face me. When he does my gaze fixes on his hardened jaw - and his dark brown eyes hold an unrecognizable emotion. He licks his full lips, sending me a once over again. If he doesn't stop...
"Go ahead, sweetheart." He offers with raised brows, gesturing toward the open door attaching the bathroom I've spotted before on the right side of the room.

I suck in a soft breath, standing still on his floor - feeling the slight drops of rain drip from my disheveled hair and onto the skin of my neck and shoulders. I gaze at the gangster, never releasing the hold he still dominates on either of my irises. Rio's lips curve upward a moment. "You're lookin' like you want someone to join you..." He adds lowly, standing feet away across the room, the gangster keeps his chocolate brown eyes on me. I swallow lightly, and stand one more silent moment, before I begin walking toward the gangster's bathroom. I take a firm step underneath the open doorway, and once in his bathroom, I find myself slowly glancing over my shoulder to look back at him.

When I meet his gaze - which was already still steadying on the back of me - I watch his structured jaw clench again; before he sweeps his tongue over the tasty lips I...desire. I part my lips, holding his desirable gaze. And I steadily avert my eyes onto the tiles below me, before I slowly shut the door. My breathing, though low and silent, increases.
And I start with my shirt, pulling it over my head and tossing it onto the tiled floor. Then, I remove my mere mudded pants, and strip down to the last bit of clothing.

I turn on the shower faucets, in wait for the perfect warm temperature - before I step in. I stand under the bountiful water, as it's hot and perfect, and allow for the puny spots of mud on my hands to wither. It's when I rinse off my face when I hear the bathroom door open shortly after. I stand still - unable to see the blurred figure clearly behind the shower-sliding doors. But I don't have to squint a single muscle to gather. I know it's him. Yet I don't move. I chose not to.

I breathe in the steam, just before my breath hitches when I feel the warmth of a familiar touch on my back. I glance to my side, catching the frame of Rio behind me in the shower. On the side of my eye I note his bare chest - as his figure stands near; his warmth consuming. His hand on my back travels lower, and I suck in a breath from the comforting feeling of his touch. I fight the urge to just fall back onto him, and allow him to engulf me completely. I take a firm step backwards, nearing in his direction. He must do the same, for me to feel his hot, bare chest press against my back. I close my eyes briefly, in contentment, when I feel the warmth of his breath linger on the side of my neck.

My heart begins an increasing rhythm against him. I feel something spongy gently rest on my upper back when the sweet aroma of soap circulates the steam. Rio brushes the clean sponge across my back smoothly, but I turn around to meet his chocolate brown eyes - that burn into my own when I do. He now grasps the sponge below my collarbone, and his dark brown irises can't seem to unlatch from my own as I hold his gaze. The gangster searches my eyes, and his bare chest brushes against mine as he encloses the space between us. Rio leans in, slowly, teasingly; gently and barely brushing his own full lips on my own.

I rest my hand on his warm chest, feeling his figure tense slightly. On his hot skin I feel the rhythm of his own heartbeat. My lips twitch. I flick my gaze onto his brown irises, just before I can feel his frame relax.

Rio then tugs at my bottom lip with his teeth, seconds before capturing my wet lips in a deep kiss. I wrap either of my hands around the gangster's wet neck, desiring every inch of him as I kiss him back, deeply.

---

Hollo! Hope you all enjoyed, loves! I know it's been 2 days... *gasp*

Vote. Comment. Share.

Much love, much steamy love,

xx