Chapter 18:Training With Satan Himself

I know I don't update that much but I'm trying, I really am. I try with every story I make.

I haven't really explained where the college is. So imma say that the highschool is located in America and the college is located in Miyagi.

*So as I was writing this. Seems like we're gonna have a little smut. I wasn't planning on it but Kuroko and Ogiwara is gonna have some fun.
————————————————
Previously on Phantom Team: 'Be prepared to feel hell GoM. If you're still alive at the end of training. I will make you one of my best meals.' I thought to myself finally arriving home.
————————————————
Kuroko's PoV

"Tetsu~Tetsu! TETSU!!"

Who is trying to wake me up? I guess they don't know that I'm capable of killing them. Hehe 🔪

"Tetsu wake up please," They said, still trying.

If they say something one more time, I'm not making breakfast. That's their punishment for trying to wake me up 😈😈

"Today's the day that you torture the Go-" They never got to finish because I immediately sat up.

"Don't even finish that sentence. I'm up and I'm treating you to tonsssssss of food, thank you for waking me up Hina~." I said while squishing Hina, who previously was trying to wake me up.

I walked downstairs to make Hina a shit ton of food. I started to make pancakes, waffles, egg omelet, scrambled eggs, French toast, BACON, muffins, Avocado toast (because some people like that *cough cough* the Dolan Twins *cough cough*), and biscuits and gravy. All just for Hina because he's the best little brother in the world.

"SHOYO~~~~" I yelled in delight

"Yes Tetsu," He said, popping up next to me.

"Enjoy" and that's all I said pointing to the table filled with all the food I made him. Just for him no one else.

"OH. MY. GODDDDDDD!!!!! I CAN EAT ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!" He screamed jumping up and down almost hitting his head on the 12 foot ceiling. All I did was nod and he went diving into his mouthing watering food.

"Sweet Baby Jesus!!(I felt like I used Oh my god to much so I looked up alternatives of it and this one of them 😂) Where did all this food come from??" Shi~kun asked

"I made it," I bluntly said

"That's a shit ton of food for one smol bean; meaning he needs some help. What I'm getting at is do I get any of it?" He questions and I laughed

"That's cute, but no you don't. Maybe if you woke me up then yes," I said

"Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Someone woke you up and they didn't die AND they get a shit ton of food. Who the hell are you and where the hell did my sadistic boyfriend go. AND BY THE FUCKING WAY, why the hell did I never get this fucking treatment before!" He ranted to me.

"You've never had a good reason, Sho did. He told me that today is the day I get to torture the GoM." I said.

"Aren't I good enough babe? Like we literally have a son together," he said sadly