Chapter 9:1 vs 1

Sorry that I didn't upload yesterday

Kuroko PoV
"Before we start this, how high can you jump." I asked

"Higher then high school me. Why." He said

"Hehe Shoyo~" I said and Hinata came walking towards me (he's as tall as Kuroko when he was in high school).

"Taiga jump." I demanded

"*Sigh* Fine." He said and then
jumped.

I was impressed that he jumped that high but I'm more impressed with Shoyo's jump.

"Now Shoyo I want you to jump 50%." I said

"Mmmm ok." He said and then jumped with his right foot.

Everyone was in awe when he was in the air.

'It's like he has wings' everyone thought.

When he landed everyone had wide eyes when they realised that a 5 foot 3 kid jumped 5 feet and that's as high with Kagami's right foot.

"Wait didn't you say 50%." Akashi asked

"Yeah but his left foot is more powerful and if we're in trouble he jumps on both." I said with no emotion.

"Ok Taiga we will have to work on your jumping abilities." Akashi whispered to Kagami.

"Heh after the one on one we can catch up but I want to play basketball please." I said and he said ok.

"Imōto~San and Akashi~Kun can you referee." I asked they said ok.

"Taiga you can have the ball." I said

"Ok first to 10 points." He said and I nodded

3rd person PoV
Kagami started bouncing the ball and Kuroko already stolen the ball. He went to the hoop and made a hoop.

"1-0" he said with a smirk.

Kuroko started dribbling the ball. Kagami tried to steal but he failed. Kuroko went around him and made an another point.

"2-0" Kuroko said and the thing that surprised Kuroko's old teammates that Kuroko didn't break a sweat.

Time skip to 9-4
"9-4" Kuroko said with no sweat while Kagami is sweating like when he's done with a workout.

"Kuroko do the thing." Hinata yelled

"Oh don't worry I was already planning on doing the thing." Kuroko yelled back.

'What's the thing' Everyone thought

It was Kuroko's ball and he started dribbling.

"Someone recording this." Kuroko asked

"Yep." Everyone in the GoM said besides Kagami and Akashi.

"Ok." He said

Akashi's pov
Everyone was still watching Tetsuya and then he disappeared but we know that he's still there because we can hear the basketball.