Chapter 16:Karasuno vs Rakuzan

I am so sorry that I haven't been uploading. School was pretty stressful and I also had a little writers block. Again really sorry that I haven't been uploading. Enjoy this chapter

Mayuzumi PoV
'Today is the day I get to go against Akashi! Finally, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time.' I thought to myself while we were warming up. 

"Mayuzumi" Someone called my name.

"Yeah" I said looking at Kuroko.

"Do you want to show them your new skill." Kuroko said while smirking.

I smirked at Kuroko and nodded my head.

"Hey Akashi" I said loud enough for him to be able to here me.

"Yes Chihiro" Akashi

"Remember when you made me join your team because you wanted me to be the replacement Kuroko." I said loud enough so he can hear me.

"Yes" he said now looking confused.

"All I wanted to tell you is that I'm not your toy to play around with. I'm not Kuroko anymore, I came up with a new style." I said looking at him.

Akashi looked at me shocked and then he smirked.

"I can't wait to see what the style is." He said and then the buzzer signaled us that it was time to play.

Third Person PoV
"Ok Mayuzumi your in with Yato, Yukine, Alex, and Hiyori. Now I know what you're going to say 'Hiyori's a girl' well she basically begged that she wanted in the game. I saw her play she's as good Akashi~Kun." Kuroko said

"Ok let's go" Mayuzumi said and everyone followed.

Hiyori and Kotarō, one of the uncrowned kings.

"I didn't know that girls could play." Kotarō said

"Well, it never said in the rule book that a girl can't play." Hiyori said and he shrugs. The guy doesn't really care, he just wants to play basketball.

The ref then blew the whistle. Hiyori and Kotarō both jumped at the same time but surprisingly Hiyori beat Kotarō to the ball. Hiyori then passed it to Yato. Yato started sprinting to the basket, but Akashi started running along side Yato to block but Yato was faster. Yato then shot the basket and made the shot.

3-0

Akashi now has the ball and pissed that someone passed him, the mighty emperor. Akashi started to go down the court. Mayuzumi started to guard him and he just started to get even more pissed.

You could actually see the steam coming out of his ears and how red his face was. Mayuzumi never seen him this mad, he was trying his best not to laugh but it turned into a roar of laughter as he couldn't keep it in.

He was rolling on the ground, holding his stomach he was even shedding a few tears.

As Karasuno was watching Mayuzumi laugh. They were wondering why he was laughing so they looked at Akashi, the angry lion cub, now every one on the Karasuno team was laughing.

All you can hear in the gymnasium is the laughter of the Karusuno team. The coach of Rakuzan called a time out so Akashi can calm down.

As Mayuzumi slowly got up holding his stomach because it started hurting from laughing so hard. Mayuzumi leaned on Yato, which caused Yato to be pushed slightly sadly since the abrupt move, that caused Mayuzumi to flat first. Kuroko and the team was already laughing from Akashi's angry face but they laughed even harder at Mayuzumi falling.