Chapter 13:Karasuno vs Shūtoku

Enjoy!!!

Takao's PoV *Game time warm ups*
"Hey Takao I think you should show them one of your tricks." Kuroko said and I nodded.

Kuroko passed me the ball and I jogged over to the half court line and turned around. Everyone in the stadium was staring.

I took a deep breath and I was about to perform The Eagle Dive. I then go in a basketball stance and you'd think that it was just a normal shot but when I shot the ball, the ball went up and then went down really fast. All you can hear was the ball bouncing.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Shintaro yelled.

"That was called The Raven Dive." I said and everyone in the stadium not including my team was staring at me.

"Stop staring at this side, get my good side." I said loud enough so everyone could hear me. I was also posing while I said that.

The Shūtoku was looking away blushing in embarrassment. Everyone on my team was laughing there asses off.

"Wait, is Kuroko laughing." Shintaro asked surprised.

"Yes I am, I have emotions too Midorima." Kuroko said besides him.

"WAAAAA WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!" Shintaro screamed.

"I came from her." Kuroko said pulling a picture out of his pocket pointing towards his mother.

The Karasuno team was still laughing there asses off but this time harder. Kuroko was trying to contain his laughter.

"I don't even know what to say." Shintaro said shaking his head.

"I know what I'm going to say." Kuroko said

"And what is that." Shintaro questioned

"That we are going to to kick your asses." Kuroko said smirking and Shintaro was shocked that Kuroko was smirking and cursing. Kuroko ran over to us laughing really hard.

"Did you hear what I said." He said still laughing.

"Yes." Everyone said now laughing with Kuroko.

"Ok enough joking around. Takao, Yato,Yukine, Kazuto, and Kei you're going to be starting." Kuroko said.

Then the buzzer ringed signalling that the game's starting.

Third Person PoV
"Everyone have a good time but don't forget that we're going to kick there asses." Kuroko screamed

"Yeah!!!!"

Takao and the others jogged towards there position. Kazuto was going to do the tip off and Shintaro was going against Kazuto.

The ref blew the whistle. Kazuto and Shintaro both jumped but Kazuto got to it first. Kazuto threw it to Takao and Takao started to run to the basket but of valise Shintaro had to come and guard.

"Oh hello Shintaro" Takao said making small talk.

"Hello Takao." Shintaro said

"Well bye." Takao said and then he did the vanishing drive.

"Shit, I didn't know that he could do that. Damn Kuroko teaching him that." Shintaro cursed under his breath. Takao then dunked the ball and went up to Kazuto.

2-0

"What! I like dunking the ball." Takao said