Chapter 2:Confronting

Edit: I know that Karasuno is in Japan. I've had many people told me that, I know so please stop telling me it's in Japan. This is a Fanfiction everything that's happening in this fanfic it isn't happening in the real show. There's some stuff that does happen that is real but again I do know that's in Japan. To have the plot to work Karasuno is going to be in America. I'm sorry if you don't like that. (Sorry for the rant)

Note: They can't see Ogiwara so Kagami doesn't recognize him. Enjoy the story

Kagami's PoV
"YOU BASTARDS ARE GONNA FUCKING PAY!!" He screamed

Who ever this person is, he is not happy.

"Who the hell are you!" I yelled

The person came walking up to us. When he was standing right in front of me, my eyes bulged out of head. It was Kuroko's boyfriend.

"Oh heyyyyy you're Kuroko's boyfriend, aren't you?" I nervously said. 

"Yea I am" he said looking annoyed.

"And what brings you here, if I may ask?" I said

He looked at all of us with anger.
"I'm here because Tetsu texted me to come over and he opened the door sobbed in my arms, told me EVERYTHING, that you said to him."

My eyes widen at his words. Kuroko was.....there? When I said all those things. Shit. Fuck.

"He is okay-" I started but Ogiwara  cut me off.

"No you dumbass he's not okay. He was finally starting to trust y'all then you basically threw him down and stepped on him." Ogiwara continues. Shit.

"Tetsuya always had trust issue-" He started but was soon cut off by the coach.

"Wait what? Why does he have trust issues?" Rico asked. I'm wondering the same thing.

"Shit. Ugh I probably shouldn't be telling you this but this isn't the first time that someone betrayed him."

I stared at him with wide eyes and everyone else is also staring at him to with wide eyes.

Ogiwara's PoV
Everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean that this isn't the first time Kuroko's got betrayed." Riko said, I think that's her name.

*Sighs*"You know the Generation of Miracles right" I said
Everyone nodded

"It started in middle school and Tetsu probably told you about the game when they went against my team"
Everyone nodded

"That's when they started to rack up there points to see how many points they scored."

*Flashback*
Quick note: This won't be the same in the real show so just saying. They will all be in the 3rd year. Ok back to the story

Kuroko's PoV
When we got back to the gym. Me and Aomine was left outside. I about to walk in but...

"Tetsu"

"Yes Aomine~kun"

"We are no longer partners"

"W-What" I said stuttering.

"I don't need a shadow anymore, I can play by myself and you're just being a burden now because you're really weak" He said with no emotion.

"Ok I'm sorry for being a burden" I said without bursting into tears even though I wanted to.

He walked into the gym leaving me there. I quickly slipped threw the closing door. Good thing I have low presence. I'm surprised that Akashi~kun hasn't seen me yet. I found a hiding spot on the stage so I can listen in on their conversation. Then I heard Akashi~kun say something.

"I think we should kick Tetsuya off the team"

"I agree with you" Aomine said without hesitation.

"Yeah I do too" Everyone else said except momoi.

"Kuro-chin is so weak, I just want to crush him." Muraskibara said

"Why did we even invite Kuroko in the team he's so weak" Kise said

Midorima just agreed
"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!" Momoi screamed and then ran away crying.

"Why does she care about him." Aomine said and everyone shrugged not caring what Momoi thinks about me.

I went to the back door so I can escape without being noticed.
When I was one my way home I went to the basketball instead and seen my childhood friend there.

"Hey" I said to him.
He looked at me and said hey back. I went to him and hugged him.

"What are you doing?" He said

I pulled back to look him in the eyes.
His eye widened when he saw my red puffy eyes.

"What happened!" His voice was
filled with sadness and worry.

"They betrayed me." I softly said.

Ogiwara just hold me that night and not asking why I had puffy, red eyes but that was the beginning of our relationship.

*Reality*
Everyone just stood there when I was done.

"Just so you know he is going to transfer to a different school with me." I said while walking out.

When I got home, I see that Tetsu was still sleeping peacefully in bed where I left him.

"I love you" I whispered and cuddled with him.

Back to Seirin
Kagami's PoV
"Omg" I said

"I can't believe that happened" The captain said.

"I can't believe he was betrayed twice" I said

"I hope you guys will understand some day what you did. Double the training tomorrow except for the three that didn't raise their hands." Riko said, none of the guys even complained since she stormed out.

"I'm going home so I can sleep" Izuki said and walked out.

One by one they all walked out.

"I'm sorry Kuroko" I said and walked out so I can go home.

Tbc
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this is my first story so it might not be good. So until next time.
BYE!!!!!

947 words