Chapter 1:Betrayal of the light (Remake)

Okay so I didn't really like the first one cause I kinda made Kagami homophobic without really realizing it so I'm remaking the first chapter and the rest should be okay. If anyone has any suggestions or if I should fix something with one of the chapters then don't be afraid of commenting or private message me.

Song: I hope you miss by Joseph Black

Kuroko PoV

At the end of the game with Rakuzan

We....won?

We won!

OMG WE WON!!!

I was so happy, I was watching everyone celebrate with a huge grin on my face. Kagami was bragging to Aomine. Aomine was pissed that Kagami beat Akashi~kun. Riko and Hyuga were talking about the big win. Kise was joining Kagami and Aomine with their arguing. And Akashi~kun was sitting alone on a bench. I headed over to him and we sat in silence for a few seconds before he broke it.

"Shouldn't you be celebrating with your team?" He questioned and I smiled.

"I should be but I wanted to talk to you since I haven't spoken to you since middle school." I stated and he looked shocked for a split second.

"I'm glad to have you back Akashi~kun." I smiled at him softly, his gaze softened. I missed those ruby eyes.

"It was dark and lonely when my other self decided to take over. I was forced to watch the absolute emperor hurt your childhood best friend. I watched when you silently left but he didn't care. But this game, he and I met. We decided that I will take control and sometimes I'll let him out. I'm actually relieved that I lost. We, meaning dark me and real me, knows what it's like to lose. But I won't lose next time." Akashi smirked at me and I smirked back.

"You're on, emperor." I teased and he softly bumped into my shoulder.

"Tetsuya, when did you start showing your emotions~ You were almost as bad as me at some point." Akashi teased back.

"I only show my emotions to close people." Akashi inhaled a breath; placing his hand on his chest, right about his heart.

"I'm one of those people. AWE Tetsuya this gonna make me cry. Come here give this emperor a hug~ I always knew you loved me!" Akashi teased me as he stretched his arms out wide waiting for me to be a damsel in distress.

"I must come clean Akashi, I'm in love with another man. I'm sorry! It's not you, it's me." I placed my hand on my heart, wiping away a fake tear. Akashi gasped.

"Tetsuya! I thought we had something!" Akashi exclaimed, whipping his head to the side, stretching out his arm. All I could see was his hand and his scarlet red hair. I was trying so hard to not let out my laughter but failed miserably as I doubled over laughing so hard. Akashi also seemed to break, he along with me laughed his ass off too.

"Are they always like this? Kuroko is laughing, showing emotions. Akashi, the cold emperor, is also laughing." I heard someone say.

"Of course, in Teiko those two were inseparable. The whole team thought they were dating because they would tease each other. But then that game happened. They suddenly never were together, they wouldn't talk or look at eachother. Kuroko graduated and never talked to us again until our highschool games." A familiar voice explained, I'm guessing Midorima. I was about to tell Akashi something before I heard someone voice call out my name.

"KUROKO!!!!!" I whipped my head again, ferociously looking around the court for him. I spotted his brown and black hair. He got so much taller. Akashi touched my shoulder and smiled softly. He uttered two words that made me sprint into the man I loved.