"What ? No ! Dude James relax !
First of all , calm the fuck down . Second, that's not a hickey it's probably a spider bite there are millions of them crawling around in this building ,
And third of all I'm not dating any one okay? " I said

He looked at me with a calm mind and a long sigh.

"Then how do you explain this picture of you and him eating together at lunch?"

" Well... Who is he ?" I ask

"... You don't know him?"

" I mean I sat with him in lunch because that table was free and there was no one but him there. And if you look at that picture you can clearly see  that we both were minding our own businesses... Now you tell me. Who is he ? And why are you so angry that I ate lunch with him ?" I asked

He looked at me for a while before he started  speaking

" He is not a person you want to be friends with. Don't sit next to him ever again! Get it! ?"

"No I don't!  You haven't told me who he is and why is he such a big problem to you?"

" Genny, promise me you'll stay away from him!"

" No , no  I won't...  not  until you tell me why...!"I say before James interrupted me

" because he'll want to hurt you God DAMNIT! He'll hurt you if he knows you are my sister. Please I'm begging you stay away from him... Please Genny." He says almost crying

I feel horrible for what I did. I lied to him and he will know the truth... Soon ... Very soon.  The thought of it makes me wanna cry too.

" I'm sorry James ..." I say about to cry

" * Sigh * I'm sorry too Genny I'm so sorry for yelling " he said while wrapping me around his arms

That's not what I'm sorry for James . I'm sorry that I still have unfinished business with Josh , I'm sorry I can't tell you anything right now . Not like this.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's almost 10 PM and I was in my room with Rebecca and we were just making small conversations when my phone rang.

Josh... Why is he calling me now.?

" Aren't you gonna take that ?" Rebecca asks

"Yeah, I was just about to..." I say with a smile.

I answer  the call

" hello?"

"Come to the back of your building. I'm waiting."

" ... But ..."

"NOW!" Josh shouted and hung up

I turn to Rebecca

" I'm sorry.... I have to go somewhere " I say
She looks at me then smirks,

" boyfriend?"

I give her an awkward smile and walk out of the room closing the door behind me. I run down the stairs and then I go towards the backside of the building. But I see no one there.

"Josh?... Jo"

Someone  grabs me from behind and covers my mouth.  My heart skipped a beat and I start breathing heavily.
I'm scared I wanna go back ...

" Shh ... Don't make a sound " Josh says

He lets go of my mouth and comes in front of me.

" Why did you call me here?" I ask

" Ooh aren't you eager to know!"  As soon as he said that he grabs my boobs and starts squeezing them. I was terrified  and gasped

"No , stop please you're hurting  me " I beg as tears are falling down my face.

" And why would that stop me from doing what I want to" he chuckles as he comes closer to my ear and whispers " you're my toy now and I get to play with my toy whenever and wherever I want... Oh and I have a bad Habit of breaking my toys, so I apologize in advance " he says with an evil smile on his face as he begins to kiss me on my mouth.

I froze up.  I couldn't move a muscle in my body. Then I noticed that I was shivering uncontrollably  and I wasn't the only one who noticed that. A big smirk spread on his face .

I could hear James begging me to stay away from him.  I'm sorry James I really am.  Tears start rolling down my face again.

" Oh don't worry I'm not gonna devour you in one bite,  I like to savour the taste of  every bite I take and enjoy it . I'll break you ever so slowly "

I see his face and I realize that he meant every word he said  I have to escape  is all I could think. So I try to make a run for it but was stopped by him before I could even take a step .

Now I 've done it . He was angry , very angry cause I tried to escape from him.
He grabs my hands the place where he had already given me bruises . He squeezed my hands and I scream out in pain.  He came closer and pressed his body against mine I could feel his rock hard cock against my body.
I look up to meet his eyes but he bends down to whisper in my ear I could feel his breath on my ear , my body  was in pleasure and pain at the same time .

" Get on your knees !" He said while grinding his hard cock on me.
I look at him with wide eyes he couldn't be thinking of...
He pushes me down and unzipped his pants

"Open it !" He commanded
I shook my head and pleaded him to stop.

" Don't test my patience bitch ! Open your mouth and if you even think about hurting me you're dead !" He puts his cock near my mouth and start licking him as he begins to groan I  put the whole thing in my mouth and I gag since it's too big for my mouth.
He gets impatient and starts thrusting his cock in my face , mouth fucking me. Since I never stopped crying my mouth was incredibly wet , which I presume only increased his pleasure.

He starts thrusting faster and then finally cums. He cums in my mouth.
He looks down at me.

" Drink it all, don't even think about wasting a drop." He smirks

I wipe my face with my hands that are still aching.  He grabs my neck and pulls me closer to him.

" You see what happens when you mess with me! Don't think this is over bitch!"

He says that and let goes of me I fall to the ground and start sobbing. When I realize it's getting late and that Josh had left ages ago. I try to get up and make my way to the dorm room , the door was unlocked and thank god Rebecca was asleep. I go into the bathroom lock myself in there. I cry continuously and then I try to puke all the cum out of my body... I was a big mess.  I got out of the bathroom determined to make him suffer so I go on Amazon and do some shopping for his doom.