Tremors

Once the escaped Galran was shot through the airlock, a nearby passing sentry ship spotted him. Luckily for Keith, it contained a living soldier and not a robot. The latch was opened and Keith hopped in, thanking the soldier as he stood beside him.
"Where were you? Did they take you?" The soldier mumbled, taking a look a Keith before focusing back ahead.
"Yes . . . trust me it was terrible." Keith said as he looked down.
The Galran looked up at him and smiled,
"It's okay, I'm Riku and you're safe now."
Keith smiled.
"Again, thank you. You saved me."
Keith spoke with a grateful voice before the ship shook with force, a nearby explosion causing the sentry ship to go out of control.
"Damn, hold on!" The soldier yelled before he tried his best to regain control, "This will be a crash landing!" He shouted, messing with the controls as Keith prepared for impact.
Soon, the ship reached the atmosphere of a nearby planet, coming towards the ground at extreme speed. Keith closed his eyes, not knowing what could come of this but he held on, hoping he would open his eyes again.
. . .
Keith woke up, feeling groggy and sore from the harsh landing. He looked up to see the soldier passed out, his upper body leaned against the controls. Keith leaned him backward, checking his pulse which he felt before a sigh of relief. He had to get help, to get him and this Galran off of this planet. Keith sighed and stepped out of the ship, which was surprisingly still intact, yet the wings were gone so it was definitely dead. Keith then looked around at the area, seeing the wasteland of a planet that he was on. The air was thick, almost hard to breathe as dark, dust-like clouds rolled in the sky. The ground was cracked, almost as if it was ready to all crumble, yet when Keith tapped his foot the ground was strong and firm. The planet sure was strange, no creatures in sight just miles of cracked and dried ground. All kinds of thoughts ran through Keith's head but none of them made sense or did they help him think of a way out. He went back into the ship, hoping to get it booted up for at least a distress signal to get through. He waited and waited s oom banging his hand on the controls in frustration, nothing had come on. Soon, Keith really started to feel the heat of this planet, how humid it was and how the sweltering heat poured its way even into the ship. Suddenly, the ground began to shake, almost like an earthquake as Keith quickly took hold onto the chair Riku was sitting on, his teeth shaking from the vibrations. Eventually, the quake passed and Keith took a look outside to see the once very strong ground was crumbling around them. Any moment, the ground they were under would be crumbled and they would fall into the unknown. Keith bit his lip in worry, running back into the ship and trying to get it to work again.
"What's . . . wrong?" Mumbled Riku, who was rubbing his head from both the quake and the fall.
"The planet is shaking, and if we don't get out of here the ground around us will be gone," Keith mumbled in a frenzy, trying his very best to get the ship turned back on.
Riku was hurt, he could barely keep his eyes open but he managed to lean forward and try to mess with the controls some more. Keith was scrambling around trying to find some way to start the ship. Eventually, he went outside again and scrambled around trying to find anyone or thing. He looked at the ground and saw how the crumbling getting closer to them. Keith closed his eyes and started to accept his fate before he was picked up by a flying object; the blue lion had picked Keith up. Inside, Keith looked at Lance who was behind the controls but quickly averted his gaze.
"Save my friend too . . . ." Keith mumbled in a monotone and Lance quickly flew down to pick up the Galran who was still in the ship. Lance opened his hatch and motioned for Keith to head down to grab Riku. Keith followed with a scowl and ran out of the lion and inside the powerless ship,
"Riku! Come on we got to go!" Keith shouted but the Galran had already left.
Keith didn't have time to think, he hopped back on Lance's lion and they took off with moments to spare, the ground completely crumbling as the Galran ship sunk.
. . .
Inside, Keith and Lance remained silent, the tense air filling the room. The lion soon flew upwards towards the castle, breaking out of the planet's atmosphere. It went into its cargo hold and Lance exited the lion, making sure the Galran was right behind him. After Keith exited, he stayed frozen, not going anywhere with Lance until he discovered why he saved him.
"You're gonna make this hard on me huh?" Lance said as he faced the Galran with an exasperated sigh.
"I don't get you. Was this some type of payback for me sparing you?" Keith hissed and got closer to Lance, malice intent all over his face.
"Well forget it okay? You weren't worth it to kill."
Lance growled and grabbed Keith's shirt by the collar,
"You little--" Lance took a breath and released Keith, the Galran in shock by the sudden force but he regained his posture.
"I didn't save you because I wanted to. Found out you are actually important for our fight against the Galra." Lance said as he began walking towards the main room, making sure Keith was following.
"Like hell, I would help you fight an innocent race!" Keith yelled, yet still followed behind Lance.
"They are evil, Keith. They've destroyed worlds and once you see the truth you'll understand." Lance spoke vaguely, soon making his way into the main room where Allura was piloting the castle.
"What do you guys want with me!?" Keith shouted as he tried to reach around in his pocket for his knife, he had to defend himself.
"Calm down, Keith. If we wanted to hurt you, I would have done it." Lance said and soon let Allura take the reigns, walking in front of the blue paladin and taking Keith's hand,
"Keith, I am Princess Allura of Altea. The very Altea that the Galra destroyed."
Keith was very confused, he heard it was destroyed by a runaway comet... but then again he knew how these Alteans and paladins lie... just as Lance did. He looked to the side and huffed, pulling his hand back as he stared at Allura and then Lance hatefully.
"You guys think just because you saved me in going to believe you and just chill? No, that's not how this works. I'm leaving." Keith spat and he turned around, only to be knocked out by Shiro.
Lance sighed and rubbed the back of his head in defeat,
"Well, we tried . . . guess it was time for plan B." Lance said and he helped Shiro carry Keith into the containment room, yet not in a cage but a glass tube. Allura entered the room and powered it on, looking at the Galran who was still knocked out in the tube.
"Will this work Allura?" Lance wondered as he watched blue like dots enter Keith's head from the tube adjacent to it.
"Yes. This will give him the memories of what the Galra did to my homeworld. The last memories of my father. Hopefully, this will convince the red paladin to join us."
Lance watched Keith, feeling his guilt coming back . . . . Was he the reason Keith was more hostile? And even if this did make Keith want to be on their side after seeing the Galran atrocities, will he and Lance ever be able to be part of a team after what he did to Keith?