It'll be okay (Show! Lloyd)

You were in Lloyd's room on the bounty. You were practically crying your eyes out and wailing loudly. Normally, you tried staying quiet and making as little noise as possible, but tonight you didn't care. Your dad came home in a drunk rage and was yelling and throwing things. Even though he had done this a lot, you were scared. You didn't feel safe. He tried reassuring you that he wasn't gonna hurt you and that he loved you, but you didn't trust him.

Fortunately, Lloyd had called at just the right time and picked you up. He was holding you. His arms were around you as you cried onto his shoulder.

"Shh, Y/n, it'll be okay. I know you're scared, it's going to be alright. It's okay."

You had calmed yourself down enough to the point where you were just breathing heavy. Your nose was still kinda clogged, though.

"It's okay, it's okay. You're safe here. I got you. It's okay."

You sniffled.

"I-I'm sorry..." You say quietly.

"Shh, it's alright. There's nothing to be sorry for. It's not your fault your dad is a drunk fuck"

You chuckled. Hearing Lloyd was rare, so hearing him curse was kinda funny.

Then you started crying, again. He pet your hair.

"It's okay, it's okay."

You didn't even know why you were still crying. You were safe, the yelling was gone, there was nothing to be scared of anymore. Why were you still crying?

"Why am I still crying..."

"It's alright, Y/n. Cry all you need to. I'm right here."

"I..I don't know why you...why you care so much...I mean.."

"Y/n..."

More tears started falling from your eyes. "There are so many other people and...and you...you chose me...why? Why couldn't you let me die?"

"Y/n!" He says and hugs you tighter. "Do you even know what you're saying? Listen to me. I love you. I love you with every inch of my being. That day when you...it broke my fucking heart. Please, don't ever underestimate how much I love you and what I would do for you. You matter. You mean something. You mean everything to me. You're not worthless. You're not an idiot. Please, listen to me. You're amazing as you are."

That just made you cry even more.

"It's okay, it's okay."

He started humming. He started humming while petting your hair.

"Hey, just go to sleep. Go to sleep, Y/n. It'll be better in the morning. I'll be right here in the morning. Just go to sleep."

You inhaled deeply and closed your eyes.

"Goodnight, Y/n." He kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams. Can't wait to hear about them."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this because I really need someone to hold me and tell me it's going to be okay right now. I hope no one minds.

I hope you enjoyed

Bye