Would you like to dance? (Show! Lloyd)

You were on the balcony, alone. Ninjago City was rebuilt after it was destroyed by the Final Battle, and Cyrus Borg was hosting a big party in order to celebrate Lloyd saving everyone. After you got there, everyone split up and went their separate ways, leaving you alone. You sighed and looked up at the night sky.

"Oh, Y/n! There you are!" You heard a familiar voice call out.

You turned around and found Lloyd, standing in the doorway, holding a plate of food. "I was looking for you. Have you ate anything yet? This stuff's pretty good!"

He walked up next to you and set the plate of food on the railing. "You enjoying the party?" He asks.

"I guess..."

"Is something wrong?" He got a concerned look on his face.

"No I'm just...not much of a party goer, I guess."

"Oh...You look pretty good, tonight."

You were wearing an (F/c) dress with your hair in (f/h/s) and had matching earrings. He was wearing a simple green tux.

"You do, too."

He got quiet and leaned against the railing. "Shouldn't you be heading back in?" You asked.

"To tell you the truth..I really don't want to. Everyone's trying to talk to me and I'm pretty sure some girls were flirting with me..I don't think I'm cut out for this 'famous' thing."

You nodded. You could feel for him. He's not used to getting this much attention.

"Hey! Wanna come dance with me?" He asks, suddenly peeking up. "I mean, I'm not much of a dancer, but I'd rather dance with you than a stranger."

"Sure, why not?"

He took your hand and lead you back inside, into the ballroom. He held up your left hand and put his right hand on the small of your back, while you put your right hand on his shoulder. You two swayed for a little bit while talking quietly. As soon as everyone noticed, they cleared the floor, and started watching. Lloyd's face turned as red as a tomato.

"Jesus, it feels weird being watched like this..."

You smiled. "Just act as if they aren't there."

"You seem in a better mood than before." He smiled back.

"Haha, yeah. Guess I just needed some time with my favorite green bean."

His face got redder. His hands got a bit sweaty. "Hey, Lloyd. Are you okay? We can stop if you want.."

"Uh...yeah! I'm fine! It's just..that nickname..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you didn't like it..."

"No, i-it's fine! I like it! It's just weird with everyone watching us..."

You two danced a little more before he started to slow down. He took his hand out of yours, put it on your chin, and tilted your face so you were looking at him. You leaned in closer to him. You could feel his breath on your face. You two leaned in closer to each other until...

"HOLY FUCK HE DID IT! HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!" You hear Kai scream, breaking you apart from Lloyd. "JAY YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS"

"Ugh..." Jay groaned.

Other than Kai laughing, there were people saying "aww" and fangirls getting jealous.

"Hey, Y/n? I hate to put you on the spot like this..especially with everyone watching but...will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

You smile. "Of course." You say before leaning in and kissing him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all

Sorry about the lack of updates on everything. School's a bitch, numbness and loneliness are a bitch, and just the general feeling of being a piece of shit is a bitch.

I'm working on those requests. I'm trying to get them out -or, get SOMETHING out- for y'all but I haven't been in the best mood lately.

I appreciate the patience. I hope you guys understood why updates are taking so long

I hope you enjoyed

Bye