Surpise! (Drunk! Lloyd)

You and the Ninja are parting after defeating *insert villain here*.  Almost everyone was drunk and you were making sure they weren't doing anything stupid.

"Y/n~"

You facepalmed. Someone must have accidently spiked Lloyd's drink.

You turned around. Lloyd was standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah?"

"I *hic* made something for you~"

"What is it?" Lloyd pulled a slip of paper out from behind his back and handed it to you.

"O-open it! *hic*"

"Okay.." You opened the little piece of paper and read what it said.

The note simply said, "I love you"

Lloyd gave you a drunken hug. You hugged him back. "Aww...I love you,too buddy." You pet his hair.

"I-I ship it!"Kai yelled.

"S-s-shut up *hic*" Lloyd yelled back.

You rolled your eyes. "I think it's time for everyone to go to bed..."

"I don't wanna! I wanna stay up with you!"

"Lloyd, you're gonna have a massive hangover in the morning if you don't go to bed now."

"I-I *hic* don't care. I'm the G-green ninja. I can *hic*deal with it"

"If you go to bed now,I'll cuddle with you."

His eyes widened. "Yay~"

"W-what about *hic* me?"Kai asks with a sad look on his face. "I'll c-cuddle with you *hic* kai" Skylor responds. "Yay!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very cute, very fluffy.

I was trying not to scream while writing this. 

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE!