Broken Promise (M! Lloyd) (Kidnapped Alt. Version)

(Here's a different version of Kidnapped that I thought of in the shower, hope you enjoy~)

Lloyd's POV

"Wait here for me." I say, quietly. "I'm the one who got her into this mess, I'm gonna be the one who will get her out of it."

"Lloyd, wai-" Nya tries to say, but I cut her off. "No. Wait out here. I'll be right back."

I walk over to the door next to the glass plane. To my surprise, it's unlocked. I open it and walk in, closing the door behind me. Slowly, I walk down the steps leading to Y/n.

When I get down there, Y/n barely moves. She just stands there, leaning against the wall, back turned to me, not saying anything. I don't even think she knows I'm here.

"Y/n?"

"Why, hello there, Green Ninja~" I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

"Garmadon." I say, almost spitting out the words.

"I'm guessing you're here to save your girlfriend, right?" I turn around and Garmadon comes out of the shadows. I grip my sword on my back, trying to mentally prepare myself for a fight.

He walks towards me, then walks right past me, to where Y/n was standing.

"Y/n, you have a visitor."

Y/n turns around and looks at me. Her face goes from surprise to anger in less than a second.

"For someone has troublesome as her, she was shockingly easy to get under my control. I never would have guessed she would have been the 'angry' type. I thought she was the 'scared and submissive' type. Oh well. Y/n, attack."

"Yes, Lord Garmadon."

Y/n lunges a punch at me and I just barely dodge it. She tries kicking me, but I block it.

"Y/N!"

I flip back, just missing the swing of her sword. The rest of the team is standing behind me.

"What are you doing here? I ordered you to stay back!" I yell.

"What happened to Y/n?!" Kai yell-asks.

"I don't know! Garmadon somehow turned her against us! I'll fight her, you guys stay back and calling out for her. Try to remind her of who she was before!"

Y/n continues to attack me while Garmadon watches. Kai and Nya are telling her about when they first met, but she doesn't react. Cole, Jay and Zane aren't doing anything, which makes sense, they don't know Y/n as well as Kai and Nya.

"Ugh, dammit, Y/n!" I yell in rage. "This isn't you! You would never listen to Garmadon!"

"I obey my Master." She says, coldly, while swinging at me again.

I glare at Garmadon, who is clearly enjoying this.

Suddenly, Y/n runs behind me, and kicks me in the back, knocking me off of my balance. She then uppercuts me in the jaw, and finally, she grabs me by my collar and holds me up in the air.

Garmadon claps.

"That's enough, Y/n! Put him down!" He orders.

Y/n sets me down and walks over to Garmadon. Kai and Nya run up to me, and they try to lift me up. I hiss in pain.

"Oh well. This was fun but we have work to do. Bye!" Garmadon waves bye at us, and puts his hand on the small of Y/n's back. They walk out of the room, into shadowy darkness.

"Lloyd, are you okay?!" Kai asks me as soon as their gone. "Yeah...lets get out of here."

--

"I'm so scared...I don't want anything to happen to my family...what if Garmadon attacks and I'm not there to protect them?" Y/n says, sobbing.

I pull her into a tight hug. "Don't worry, Y/n. As long as I'm here, nothing is going to happen to you or your family, okay? I swear, I won't let anything happen to you or your loved ones."

"Yo-you promise?" She says quietly.

"I promise."

I sit at the table and stare at my glass. I see my reflection in the water.

"This is all my fault." I say.

"What do you mean?" Master Wu asks.

"I promised Y/n that I wouldn't let anything happen to her..now look! She's under the control of Garmadon, and it's all my fault!" I say. My voice cracks.

"I let her get kidnapped! I knew Garmadon was after her, and I didn't keep an eye on her as much as I should have!"

My voice cracks again and this time, I'm choking back tears.

"I broke a promise..."

"Lloyd, you did no such thing. You did everything you could to keep her safe, yes?"

I sniff and nod.

"Then, you fulfilled your promise. If you want to save Y/n, you have to realize this wasn't your fault and you did everything you could. That is the first step."

"What's the second step?" I ask.

"Saving Y/n."

"But how do I do that?"

"You must figure that out of your own."

I sigh. "You're right...this is my problem. I need to figure it out myself."

I take a sip of my tea. "Thanks, Uncle Wu."

I walk out of the kitchen and head back for my room. I will save you, Y/n. I promise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this instead of studying for my spelling test I got tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE!