Dreaming (Show! Lloyd)

Lloyd's POV

...and she falls.

"Y/N!!"

I run. I run as fast as I can. I jump up into a spinjeztu tornado and catch Y/n, right into my arms. I land on the ground, on my knees, and Y/n instantly falls onto my chest. She's bleeding. She's bleeding all over. There's a big slash on her arms, both of her arms. And one on her leg.

"L...loyd..." She moans quietly. Her eyes are bloodshot. "It...it hurts..."

"Shh, Y/n, it's going to be okay. You're gonna be fine." I say, trying to hide my panic. "It's going to be okay, okay? Just stay with me. We're going to get help...just...please stay with me.."

This is all my fault, if I hadn't let her...

No! I can't think that now! Just focus on helping Y/n!!!

I take off the top off the extra layer of my gi and wrap it around her leg to try to stop the bleeding, or at least slow it down. I talk quietly to keep her awake, but it doesn't seem to be working. Oh god, oh god...

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n...Just stay with me.."

She grunts in pain. "Sorry sorry sorry I'm so sorry..." I say.

She shakes her head. "I-it's okay...th...this isn't your fault.."

"Yes it is! I should have protected you! If I had.."

"Shh...it's okay...y-you did the best you c..." She doesn't finish her sentence and ends up passing out on my shoulder. She buries her face in my neck like if we were cuddling together. I think she did it without realizing. I shake my head.

My first priority is getting her to safety. It's gonna be okay, N/n...I promise.

It's been a week since the accident. Y/n got admitted to a hospital. She lays limp and motionless on the white bed.

"She's been put in a medically-induced coma. She lost a lot of blood during the battle and hit her head too many times, so she likely has brain damage..."

I don't pay attention to the rest. All I heard was "coma" and "brain damage". God. I hope she'll be okay.

I continue to look down at her. She isn't moving. She normally moves a lot when she sleeps, and sometimes she unconsciously uses her powers. She says it's because of her having "vivid dreams", and she tells me about them a lot. It's really fun to hear about her dreams. I wonder what she's dreaming about now, if she is dreaming at all.

"Lloyd, you coming? We have to get the bounty repaired." Kai says, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Uh..yeah, just give me a few minutes. I'll catch up with you guys." I say, not taking my eyes off of Y/n.

Kai sighs. "Okay...just meet us back at the bounty."

I take a deep breath and sit in one of the chairs. I lean on my knees with my elbows. God...

"Y/n...I don't know if you can hear me, but there's something I need to tell you." I gulp back the lump in my throat and take another deep breath.

"I'm...sorry. I should have never took you to that abandoned building with me. This had nothing to do with you yet I forced you to get involved because I was a coward. You should have stayed home. You were never meant to know about this and I..." Tears slip out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. "...I shouldn't have let you come, I shouldn't have even told you. This is my fault...I'm so sorry."

I put my head in my hands. I really don't like seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve it.

"Why couldn't they just take me? I was the one they were after...why did they get you involved? Y/n...I'm so sorry..."

I look up and she hasn't moved. She can't even hear me, why am I talking to her then?

I wipe my eyes with my sleeve. No point in sticking around here anymore. Not like Y/n is suddenly gonna wake up and say it was a joke..

I walk over to the bed, grab her hand, and kiss it gently.

"Sweet dreams, Y/n...I can't wait to hear about them when you wake up."

I give her one last smile before walking out of the room and leaving her.

Y/n's coming home!!! It's been a month and she's being released from the hospital!! Kai's going to get her right now!! I can't wait to see her!!!

God, I hope she's okay...

Ugh, what's taking Kai so long?

*ten minutes later*

"Guess who's back everyone~!"

"Y/n!!!"

I practically run down the stairs. Everyone has crowded around Kai and Y/n. Kai notices me and walks towards me.

"Lloyd...there's something I need to tell you...it's pretty important.."

"Can it wait? Y/n is back!"

He sighs. "I know you're excited, kid, but it's about..."

My excitement got the best of me and I walk away from Kai. Whatever he has to say can wait.

"Hey, Y/n! You're back!!" I say with a smile.

"Uh..hi." She says, shyly. She kinda awkwardly waves at me. I resist the urge to just run up and hug and kiss her all over.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"F-fine..."

"Lloyd..." Kai says behind me. I ignore him.

"I-I'm sorry but...who are you?"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hi yes I fucking love horror movies apparently and The Autopsy of Jane Doe and The Promise are great

I hope you enioyed~

Bye!