Nostagic Relaxtion (Show! Lloyd)

"Funny seeing you here, you're not usually the type to leave the house at 1 A.M., heh heh."

That voice...

"Couldn't sleep, huh, bud?"

I shake my head. "Not really..."

"What was keeping you up tonight? Or could you just not sleep?"

"Just couldn't sleep..." I reply, looking onto the city and avoiding eye contact. She nodded and looked up at the light-gray sky. She frowned.

"Damn...I was hoping to see the stars tonight. Oh well."

A wave of deja vu rushes through me. Haven't I been in a similar situation before? This feeling of relaxation is eerily nostalgic...

"Hey, Lloyd. You alright? You're acting weird.."

I simply nod. She reaches for my hand but I move it out of the way before she could grab it. She sets her hand back on her lap again, clearly hurt, but she doesn't try to advance again.

She takes a deep breath and stands up. "I'm gonna head back to the temple. If something happens, call me." She walks off, obviously trying to hide her anger. She didn't look back while she was walking to make sure I was honestly okay. Which, I myself, don't even know if I'm okay or not.

....

Who was that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS TERRIBLE MAINLY BECAUSE I WROTE IT AT MIDNIGHT AND AM OUT OF WRITING PRACTICE SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE FIRST THING I WROTE IN WEEKS

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. IM WORKING ON YOUR REQUESTS GUYS DW THOSE SHOULD BE OUT AS SOON AS I CAN GET THEM OUT

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE!