One of those days (Show! Lloyd)

"Hey, hey, Lloyd." You say, in an annoying tone. 

"What."

"Hi."

"Hi..." He says blankly. 

You frowned. Normally, Lloyd would do the same back to you, just in a more annoying way. You loved teasing and messing with each other. Maybe he just wasn't feeling it today. 

Throughout the rest of the day, Lloyd seemed...off. He kept staring into space and responding blankly to everything. Normally he would be happy and full of energy, but he wasn't. Maybe he was just tired. Whatever it was, it worried you.

"Lloyd, you okay?" You ask, grabbing him hand. 

"Uh..yeah! I'm fine, just tired. Why?" 

He's faking.  

"Lloyd, come on, I know you better than that. What's wrong?"

He sighed and adverted his eyes to the floor. "I'm just, i'm just thinking about my dad..I miss him..."

You tilted your head to the side, smiled warmly, and put your hand on his face. You leaned your face towards him and gave him a kiss on the lips. He didn't object and kissed back. 

You broke away from him. "Come on, I know what will make you feel better."

A few minutes later, you two were inside a pillow fort, eating snacks and candy, and binging the entire Fritz Donagon series while reading the comics. Actually, you were reading the comics to Lloyd while he just laid on your chest. It was chill. And you could tell Lloyd was feeling much better during it. 

"Y/n, there's something I wanna tell you." He suddenly says.

"Yea?"

"Thank you for cheering me up. I can't even remember why I was sad, hehe. You're the best girlfriend ever."

"I'm the only girlfriend you've ever had." You say with a giggle.

"Yeah, but you're the best." 

He picked his head off of your chest, leaned up towards you and-

"HEY LLOYD YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THIS GUESS WHAT-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't think of a title lol

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE