Chapter 2 { Meeting the handsome CEO }

Start from the beginning

" ok let it be like that Mr Alexander if we could meet up tomorrow I will be really grateful." Well this is good this is really good, nothing was destroyed because of me

" of course! We can have a meeting tomorrow as you wished for." Dad said and we all stood up

It's time to leave

They shook each other hands as a farewell, then Mr Adrain looked over to me offering me his hand to shake for the last time and I accepted his offer once more

" pleasure meeting you Miss Luna hope we gonna meet up soon again ." He told me with a smile

" pleasure is all mine Mr.Adrian," I told him as I returned the smile after that Mr Adrain came till our car to farewell us

What a well-mannered man he is.

As we drove home I somewhat start to feel sad, like I am longing for something... it might be because I was scared about the deal going off. With a tired sigh, I leaned my head to the car window while thinking calmly to myself.

Unknown P.O.V

So I finally found her... my mate, my other half. She is just so beautiful I can't even put it in words to describe how beautiful she is... I can't forget her face, pale skin, cute nose, dark hair, grey eyes And last but not least my favourite part, her kissable lips.

But what was holding me back from telling her or holding her was the fact that she is human, how is that possible? With her family, all being a werewolf and her parents being Luna and Alpha of a very powerful pack it is just unbelievable.

Luna huh?

Well you deserve that name

You are truly Luna

My Luna

' agreed brother our Luna ' Leo told me

' yes, Leo ours and only ours ."

Luna P.O.V

After I got home tiredly I ate something quickly so I can go to my room and do my homework as quickly as possible.

After I was done with my homeworks I took a warm shower, being done with my night routine, wearing my Pyjamas I was quick to hop on my bed and put the cover over myself.

Although I am tired to death I wanted to call jenny so I typed her contacted and she was quick to respond

" hi, Jenny how are you ?"

" I am fine how was your meeting?" She asked me

" it was fine not to mention the man in the meeting was breathtaking," I am not interested in man but I never did deny when I saw someone handsome to describe them without shame

" girl again?  well, I like your taste so if you say he was handsome I believe you, OH I almost forgot tomorrow is the party in Max house you have to come ." She told me I thought about it for a minute, i know this sounds like normal cliché drama but Max is one of the most popular boy in our school, every girl's dream but not mine, he kept asking me out for a while now but I always friend-zoned him.

" I will ask dad if he allowed me sure why not?" Dad's permission always.

We then talked for a while about random stuff till we hang up, I was about to go to sleep when I heard a howling sound.

Ohhh not now! I can't tonight I am tired please no...

I was convincing myself not to go now

Shit, I can't take it anymore! I stood up from my bed walked over to my closet and wore something comfortable so I can sneak out.

Call me crazy I can't take it when I hear a wolf howling and not sneak out to take pictures of them. My love for wolves is almost unbelievable.

I took my camera and walked over to the window there is a tree right beside it so I can climb down. Looking down before I completely jump to the ground no guards were around, thank god.

I then sneak out carefully after i was out I jumped in my second car that i am parking it outside the mansion because I know i need it for a case like this. Turning the car on i start to drive towards the forest

~~

I left my car outside the forest as I slowly start walking deeper into the forest. I couldn't hear anything that is strange today is the full moon which means they must be out now.

I started searching and searching till I heard a howling voice once more, I quickly started making my way to the howling direction, I walked and walked till I got close enough to meet them.

there was a big black wolf, a big grey wolf with their little cute pup

It is strange actually I heard wolves always give birth to up 3 pups why do they only have one? Or maybe something bad happened to them or something.

But for now, all I know is they are So cute!

I didn't get any closer and I put the forest spray all over myself because I know wolves smelling sense is strongest. And god help me if they feel me here they might think I am a threat to their pup and the last thing I want is angry wolves attacking me.

But this is one of the reasons I love them so much, their loyalty and love for each other it is the most admirable thing ever.

I brought my camera out before taking a few pictures of them and taking a look at the pictures I just took they looked amazing

I think is time for me to leave these cuties alone.

I put my camera back in its bag before turning around to take my leave I walked about 10 meters, turning around to take one last look at them my eyes got wide

oh god....w-what d-did just happen....?