Ch.36

The huge monster slowly turned around and eyed all of you, one by one.
"You left me no choice.." she grumbled, looking at you specifically, before making her way out the door.
"Everyone okay?" You asked, turning your head as far as it could go to look at everyone.
"We're all fine, I think Skips is passed out, but he'll pull through" Benson replied. You nodded and continued to try and squirm out of the ropes. After trying for a few minutes, you gave up and looked down at your feet. You had trusted this woman against your judgement and even became her friend, but she was a monster, literally and figuratively.

Suddenly, Skips began to stir and everyone made noise so he could wake up quicker. When he finally did, it was a miracle. He bursted awake and broke from the ropes, he then untied everyone one by one.

When you were free, you stretched and attempted to ease your sore areas,but now it was time to think of a solution to this whole fiasco. You still couldn't believe anything that happened. Was that thing even Angelica? 

"What do we do?!" You thought out loud, pacing the room a bit.
"I don't even know.." Benson shook his head. Skips grumbled and slowly walked to the front of the garage.

"I've seen this before...we need to turn her back..The only thing I can't remember is how! But once we turn her back we can attempt to seal the monster off, but it's a very risky process.."

"Do we use magic or something?" Asked Rigby.

"Where would we get that?" You replied, still pacing around the front of the room.

"I don't know, we always find a solution to something..." Rigby trailed off.

There was silence and you finally thought of something. Stupid, but no one else had any better ideas.

"Hey, what if we just talk to her?" You asked, preparing for all the looks you were about to get.

Mordecai sighed "Y/N, I-"

"That could work. We just have to find something that will bring the human side forward." Skips interrupted.

"We could trap her or something.." You recommended

"With what?" Asked Benson.

"With a rope, we could tie her down and attempt to change her back." Explained Skips.

Rigby spotted a rope and held it up. "I found a rope!".

You smiled.
"Are we really doing this?" You asked, anxious but positive it could work.

Skips nodded seriously.

"Wait! What would we even say to her?" Asked Benson.

You paused and thought. You've known her for a while so you could bring up high school things, you could bring up your short lived friendship with her, you could bring up what she loves most. What did she love most? You thought and put a finger to your lips.

You gasped. The way she yelled at Benson before, the money missing from the wallets, the expensive car, the thing she loved most was...money!

"Does anyone have any money?!" You asked, looking around. Sure enough, everyone was confused.

"We could bribe her with money! It's what she loves most! If she has control over this transformation choice, we could bribe her human self to come back out!"

"But what if she can't control it?" Asked Mordecai.

You quickly had a flashback to a little bit ago when her monster self looked at you and said: "you left me no choice."

"Even if she doesn't, there is some humanity in that monster that I'm pretty sure will understand. We just have to find some money, a medium about at least and then we could bribe her, maybe even a credit card since she wont know how much is on it, all we gotta do is make it seem like a good amount." You explained.

"Rigby has a stash in the closet!" Blurted Mordecai. Rigby quickly punched him, causing Mordecai to punch him back even harder.
"Ow!!"

"Ok good! I say we split up. We're going to need all the help we can get holding the monster down and tying her up, so Mordecai and Rigby, can you go get the money? The rest of us will go hunt her down. Is everyone okay with this?" You asked.

"Y/Ns getting bossy bro..."  Muscle man leaned over and whispered to Fives.

Everyone nodded and began traveling from the garage to the front door of the house. Skips placed his hand on the doorknob, preparing to open it.

"Everyone ready?" He asked. They nodded.

"Let's move!" Skips shouted a bit and swiftly opened the door. He ran outside, and along with everyone else, he began spreading out, being careful and quiet. Little did you know, this was going to be way more complicated than you could ever imagine.

A/N: Tada!! I updated!!! U proud?? Jk lol sorry for the wait (as always, smh). Thanks for all the support!!! Btw critique is always welcome and If u ever need someone to talk to hmu!! Anyway, have a good timezone!! <3